The Whitley, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Atlanta Buckhead
$127
$127
$113
1,818 results
All reviewsthe ritz carltonclub levellobby loungephipps plazabit datedturn down serviceroom serviceindoor poolfitness centerbusiness tripfour seasonsvalet parkingbuckheadrcconciergemallproperties
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The service at this hotel property is unmatched. From the hotel's front desk to the spa to housekeeping, everyone made sure that our needs were being met and our stay was enjoyable. We stayed in a spa suite on the spa floor and the room was fantastic. The hotel staff at the front desk was also a highlight of the property as they went our of there way to make sure that we were satisfied and enjoying ourselves. Staying at the property is a great treat for it's location and service that they extend to their guests.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CaseyR07
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I had the absolute pleasure of staying at the Ritz in Buckhead, Atlanta for 3 nights on business. I was looking forward to staying at a Ritz- Carlton for the first time and to say the least, I had very high expectations. I was not dissapointed, and in fact as soon as I walked into the beautiful lobby I knew this was going to be a magnificent hotel stay!The rooms and especially the bed were very nice, and the marble bathroom was luxurious with great toiletries. Everything you would need was provided including bathrobes and comfy slippers and an iron and ironing board. The concierge even brought me a new toothbrush and toothpaste! I really wanted to try 'grits' for the first time and consider myself extremely lucky to have tried "Ritz-style" grits with grated cheddar cheese and cripsy pancetta bacon. A simply divine and filling comfort food to start the day! The second two nights I stayed at Club Lounge level on the 18th floor and loved the endless supply of complimentary decadent treats throughout the day such as several kinds of freshly-baked cookies, wine and cheese, and a fancy breakfast spread featuring bagels and lox, sticky buns, muffins and fresh fruit. And dinner was exceptional- from the hot and fresh buttery bread, to the wine pairing, I savoured my Roasted Prestige Farms Chicken Breast with Caramelized Chestnut Cream, Crispy Brussels Sprouts and Mushroom-Maderia Jus. The staff was very pleasant, always greeted you in a genuine way and made you feel welcome. As you can probably tell by now, I truly enjoyed my stay at the Ritz to the max, even visiting the fantastic, large salt-water pool, jacuzzi hot tub and sauna (perfectly tranquil as there were no other hotel guests using it at the time for some reason!) where I was given a cold cloth and fresh cucumber slices for my eyes. I can go on and on about this place...I'm already counting down the days to my next visit with my husband- and I live in Toronto! :D

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Monique D
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Veey nice property located in Buckhead area of Altanta. Extremely clean and quiet property which is the advantage of staying in Buckhead versus downtown.

Nice lobby, stayed in an executive suite which was large with great window views. Concierge staff was excellent and the spa was worth the time.
There is a very nice mall just across the street which you can simply walk over.

Loved the feel of the bar and restaurant area and found the menu and wine selection to be fantastic. Will return here for sure.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stayed here in the fall of 2012. We were anxious to return. The hotel did not disappoint us with its service, amenities and restaurant. The first time we stayed our room was looking a little shabby and needed refurbishing. This time the room was very pretty and bright. The hotel staff was unfazed by the many events being held in the hotel during our stay. We felt pampered and important. My favorite part of our stay is still the wonderful breakfast! I cannot wait to return!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This property is located in waking distance to many restaurants and includes being right across the street from one of Atlanta's best malls. It was great! We took our kids and there was plenty to do.
They have an indoor pool which was a bonus since we went in the fall.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family