$125
Country Inn
Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$112
$85
CrownePlaza.com
$153
$142
  • Pool
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$197
bedfinder
$209
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $263/night.

$222
$199
$229
$157
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

$290
$256
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
$152
$139
Hyatt.com
1,877 results
All reviewsthe ritz carltonclub levellobby loungephipps plazaturn down servicebit datedindoor poolroom servicefitness centerfour seasonsvalet parkingbuckheadrcconciergepropertiesmallfurnishings
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I've stayed in several Ritz Carlton's, but, thanks to the lousy economy, its been awhile. At my recent stay at this Ritz I was reminded what excellent hotel customer service they deliver from the moment of check in until check out. From the basics done impecably, to the extras done without the need for proding, the Buckhead Ritz is totally on the money. Speaking of money, its obviously not cheap, but you wouldn't expect a true 5 star property to be a value stay. Its worth noting that there are several "5-star" pretenders out there that charge luxury rates and don't deliver top to bottom like the Ritz Buckhead. If you've stayed in a W Hotel you know what I'm talking about. This property is very attractive, well maintained, even the basic rooms are nicely appointed and comfortable, and the service is near perfect.
The only two minor knocks to throw out there are: 1) Ritz's are not contemporary chic - they're pretty dated from a decor/design standpoint. Its more about old world comfort and prestige. If thats a negative for you, the Mandarin Oriental or similar property may be a better choice. 2) This is a bit petty, but the hotel lounge drink prices are pretty obscene, especially for suburban Atlanta. Example: I ordered a Macallan 12 yr. The pour was a measured single shot (hate that) and for that mighty pour they charged $22. It stopped me from ordering 2 or more, which maybe was good in the end, but thats just plain overpricing, particularly when there is no special ambiance or music.
Overpriced drink aside, this property is truly excellent. As a side note, it is also well located if you want the Buckhead area. It is walking distance from a large, high end mall and many restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank RSBJGB
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Check in took longer than necessary as there was only one person working at the front desk all Sunday evening. For a high end hotel the check in took too long for me and several other guests I observed. The hotel facilities are nice but not no wow factor at this property. The room was comfortable to a standard Marriott hotel but not much better in my opinion. I have been to the Ritz in D.C. and Jamaica and they are much better.

Staff tries to be helpful but slower than other staff at high end hotels I have visited. The best aspect of this hotel is that it is close to two malls.

I would recommend the Intercontinental or W down the street.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We've stayed at the RC-Buckhead several times over the past 10 years and this was an exceptional visit among many wonderful experiences!!! YES, I'm gushing...service was, as expected, fabulous, however.....the upgrade was UNEXPECTED! We were asked upon arrival if our visit was for a 'special occasion' and being our 27th wedding anniversary counts, apparently, A LOT! super suite upgrade 20th floor HUGE suite, great views, and I ohhhh and ahhh everytime I go there. Shower was worth the trip, I swear! GO!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Last weekend I had a very romantic stay. Rose petals on the bed at turn down. The hotel and suite was lovely. The hotel is located in the heart of Buckhead. In walking distance of great shopping and resturants. And if you didn't want to walk they had free limo service. The staff was amazing, helpful in every way! The entertainment in the bar was great, also ! You can't go wrong with the Ritz in Buckhead!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank harry n
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The hotel was great, really enjoyable stay and looked after us in every way, we dined and drank out in Buckhead each night, great little place with plenty to offer

One night on the way back our taxi bill was like double the usual amount, when we pointed this out to the taxi driver we were shown a gun, needless to say we paid. was a bit freaky though. so be careful with the local taxi drivers

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business