$103
$85
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$1,423
$139
Westin.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$98
Country Inn
Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$101
$85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$124
$92
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$292
$198
bedfinder
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$145
$135
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$169
$145
$139
1,874 results
All reviewsthe ritz carltonclub levellobby loungephipps plazaturn down servicebit datedindoor poolroom servicefitness centerfour seasonsvalet parkingbuckheadrcconciergepropertiesmallfurnishings
Reviewed March 19, 2011

The rooms are nicer and the food is better, but not the best location! We stayed here over Thanksgiving and the lunch Buffett was wonderful. The gym was nice but the steam room was broken, which was disappointing.

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed March 16, 2011

My daugters and grandchildren stayed for a leisure weeked. The youngest child got lost in an elevator (very confusing), and her mother was frantic. The man at the service desk immediately alerted security, found the child within minutes, ensured her safety, and returned a 4-year-old to her mother.

Although he had a crowd of businesspeople to serve, he dropped everything to immediately locate the litle girl and reassure her mother. As a grandmother, I cannot thank you and the staff enough for your superb planning and consideration.

Mary C. Padget

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2011

So, my first venture to the Ritz in Buckhead. $32 for parking was problematic, but I had no issue parking elsewhere and hoofing it back. Desk/Bell staff were polite and professional. Actually, everybody working in service was unbelievable-- The guys at the front bar (took a minute for a bartender to show up, but once he got there everything was okay), the young lady at the 'Wine Bar' (intelligent and super friendly), the waiter who helped my hungover self find juice in the morning. The houskeeping manager who helped with my shoe polishing request. The concierge was a high point as well. So in all, service was great, location great, rooms surprisingly big for a rack room. However, the walls seem paper thin. In the morning I heard everything (horrible, horrible things) emanating from the bathroom next door, the people across the hall slamming the door, people chatting. I'm a pretty heavy sleeper, but I still heard it. I'll opt for a corner room next time.

Great job, Ritz staff.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2011

As we all know, The Ritz is legendary for it's service. Before the Marriott purchased The Ritz, the philosophy at the Ritz was "ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen." The staff were, in general, lacking the the social graces. I view this as a managent problem. The parking valet always kept us waiting, in spite of the fact that each time we needed our automobile, we called ahead of time. We wanted to sit by the po but there were no cushions on the lounge chairs that were available. It was 1/2 hour before we could even find someone to help, at which time they saw the problem and brought out more cushions. Poorly managed. Poor service.

I have been a fan of the Ritz for many years....had my wedding reception and honeymoon at the Ritz.

The Marriott's brand is all over this now. The Ritz Buckhead is an upscale Marriott. Sad.....

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed March 11, 2011

I really enjoyed the two nights I stayed here in February on a business trip. I walked into my spacious room to see cookies and chocolate covered strawberries in the foyer. My bed was an absolute dream, and the view of the luxury malls down the street were nice at night.

The staff at the front desk was fast and had the kind of friendliness I expected from people in the south. They were charming and very welcoming. One little thing I loved about check-in was being able to pick out what paper I wanted delivered to my room in the morning (I went with the local).

It was late and were hungry when we arrived so the folks at the front desk recommended the lobby cafe which closes at midnight. Unfortunately, the only meal choices you have to pick from are burgers and more burgers. Luckily, I love burgers. I went with the bacon cheddar with was juicy and richly flavorful. In the morning we went to the restaurant where again, the staff was great, but the prices way too steep. I got "The Healthy" for $18 which included yogurt, oatmeal and a fruit shake.

As for location, I didn't have much time to explore the city. It's about 30 mins away from the airport and walking distance to two luxury malls (Lennox Square and Phipps Plaza).

One complaint -- there is no free wifi!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business