All reviews full kitchen a ground floor room living room separate bedrooms holiday inn express front desk clerk enjoyed my stay great room sitting area rooms are spacious home away from home definitely stay here again cassandra buckhead pans elevator stove
Reviewed February 25, 2016 via mobile

Our suite was very nice and clean. The hotel is located in a beautiful area. Tanya one of the managers had to come to my room with housekeeping so she could translate what services I needed. Tanya and I talked for a good while. She was not in a rush or anything. She's a real people person. I would definitely stay there again!

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Quality Suites B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Buckhead Village, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed February 24, 2016

We were in town for the Battle of the bands and I was THOROUGHLY impressed with our room, it had an apartment feel to it! It was more than enough space for our family of 6 and had a very quaint kitchen and every part of the room was clean. It wasn't far from the Dome so the location was great and the breakfast was great in taste and presentation! Very great price and I was more impressed with this hotel than a recent stay that I had with Hyatt Place. Noelle helped us and I was very hoarse at the time, she was very helpful and even recalled my situation with not being able to speak and was very patient and courteous, That may not seem like much but I think it shows EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE! Would definitely stay again and recommend!!!

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Quality Suites B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Buckhead Village, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2016

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed February 23, 2016

I decided to stay (4 nights) at this location despite a few of the previous reviews. While I agree that the appliances are a little outdated (fridge was loud) the hotel overall was nice. I couldn't ask for them to add anything more. 2 bedroom suite with sofa pull out, a kitchenette and free breakfast. Perfect. Im coming back to stay in May. Oh, the staff was nice as well. The only staff member that didn't smile was the bald grounds keeper, the maid was in our room cleaning and he just walked in to talk to her without greeting us as if that was ok and any other time I saw him, I gave a little smile and he just mean mugged me. Other than him, everything was nice. I would recommend this hotel, just stay away from the tall bald guy.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Quality Suites B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Buckhead Village, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2016

Reviewed February 14, 2016 via mobile

Check in/out warm and professional. The hotel is quite large with rooms and suites located on 2 stores. There is no elevator. Breakfast was included in out rate and it's been regular but good. On weekends breakfast stops at 10.00 am.
Our room was on the 1st and last floor. The room was more a small suite with a kitchenette and a sitting room. Everything was clean.
Make up remover wasn't provided.
WiFi was well working.
Hotel offers a wide parking lot.
Not far from downtown, by car.
A little overpriced.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Quality Suites B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Buckhead Village, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2016

Reviewed February 10, 2016

I love staying at this property when im in town, its like my home away from home. Very clean, great location and friendly staff. I definitely recommend. Guest house rooms are great and love the breakfast~

Date of stay: February 2016
Quality Suites B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Buckhead Village, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2016