“Our Buckhead Stay”

Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Ranked #67 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Customer service was great. I needed a ground floor room due to ambulatory problems and our original reservation put us on the second floor. Heidi immediately moved us to an excellent suite on the ground floor. She was exceptionally helpful, friendly and professional. The rest of the staff was equally customer oriented. The only short coming was the carpet in Rm. 114. It was badly in need of cleaning or replacement. Overall it was a very nice accommodation and will be our home in Atlanta whenever we visit.

Room Tip: Specify any special needs on the reservation form.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Quality Suites B, General Manager at Quality Suites Buckhead Village, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you for taking time to detail your experience with us and for your positive comments with regard to our service team, especially Heidi. I will certainly share them with the entire staff as I am certain they will be equally pleased to learn of the acknowledgement of their efforts to make our guests’ stay a little more memorable.
I am sorry that the carpet in your suite was not in a satisfactory condition. We do have our carpets professionally cleaned every few months, but I do acknowledge that our carpets are old and need replacing. We are replacing all the carpets in our upcoming extensive renovation that we hope to begin next month.
Your patronage is highly appreciated. We will look forward to serving you again should your travels bring you back our way.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The shuttle was available when needed and the front desk manager printed out walking directions. The hotel was conveniently located near shopping which was great.
My complaints are that my room (102) smelled horrible! It reeked of some ammonia odor (cat urine maybe?).The room was clean but the smell was really bad. The internet connection was very weak and or non existent.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Quality Suites B, General Manager at Quality Suites Buckhead Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that you were happy with the service and amenities we provided you on your recent stay with us.
I apologize for the bad smell in your room. Pets are not allowed in any of our guest rooms, so I will have my housekeeping department look into the issue to find out what the cause was.
Also, I am sorry that you had issues with our internet. We have recently revamped our entire internet system in response to previous connectivity problems. After this revamp, we have found that the connectivity issues arise from certain settings on guest computers. We have 24 hour technical support available for guests to help them through this process and I apologize that you were not informed of this.
We appreciate your patronage and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We came to Atlanta from New Orleans for the Saints game. The customer service at this hotel was amazing. The desks clerks Stuart & Justina were extremely kind & professional. If I come back to Atlanta, I will definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013
Quality Suites B, General Manager at Quality Suites Buckhead Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on your recent stay with us. I will pass on your compliments to Justina and Stuart. I know they will truly appreciate you recognizing them for their efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and providing you with an even better experience than the first!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

This hotel surpasses my requirement. I rate hotels on location, safety, cleanness, and price.
Room was new and clean. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Plenty of parking. Easy access to Buckhead and our offices. Very good breakfast too. Looking forward to returning there again for next office visit.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Quality Suites B, General Manager at Quality Suites Buckhead Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Thanks for your fantastic review. Our staff works hard each day to provide unforgettable experiences for guests, and we’re overjoyed that you experienced just that. I have shared your kudos with our entire team. Thank you again for your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I enjoyed my stay here, it was really convenient. The shuttle is a BIG plus. Breakfast was awesome.
The environment was warm and friendly. Rooms were neat and spacious.
The suites is 'good value for money'.
Staff Justina was really helpful including Renay and Jose.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am delighted that you were very happy with our accommodations and service. I will pass on your kind comments to Justina, Renay, and Jose - I know they will be honored to have made your experience a memorable one.

Thank you for your business, and we look forward to the possibility of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Friends and I stayed at the conveniently-located Buckhead/Atlanta hotel recently, and we were all very impressed. From check-in, where the staff were as friendly as could be with an extra helping of Southern hospitality, to the roomy suites, this hotel is fantastic. The rooms were clean and roomy, with a friend and I sharing a suite boasting separate bedrooms and baths and a common living area with a flatscreen TV and a full-size kitchen. The morning breakfasts in the common area of the lobby have a wide variety of offerings, and you won't leave hungry to start your day. The suites are also reasonably priced, which in a city the size of Buckhead/Atlanta is a great find.

Room Tip: You might want to choose a suite on the third floor away from the foot traffic of the stairs for mor...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Quality Suites B, General Manager at Quality Suites Buckhead Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

What a delightful review! Thank you so much. I am thrilled that you were impressed by both by our product and service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

This hotel passes my requirement with flying colors: I rate hotels on location, safety, cleanness, and price Location is important because I like to be close to meetings I’m attending. I prefer to park my own car without having to pay, for parking or storage. Outside and around the hotel it should be clean and free of obstructions. Hotel has to be safe, if see a thick bullet proof glass around the front desk, I know I’m in the wrong neighborhood and find another location. Room’s cleanliness is an absolute must with an adequate safety lock for the door. The room needs to be comfortable with the television at viewing level while lying on bed. Front desk personnel are important but not as important as my safety, if they have pleasant attitude that’s great if unpleasant it’s a real bummer. Connecting to the internet is important since being on business is generally the reason for traveling. Price is the bottom line. I usually stay in mid-price range because the lowest price hotels attract undesirables; management cut too many corners including safety, and cleanness. The top priced hotels are simply that – expensive. You are not allowed to park your car by yourself, so you generally have to pay someone to park it on top of paying to store it while you are in the hotel. They take your luggage, before you can get to it, so you tip for that. If you want to use internet you pay for that, and you end up paying for something every time you turn around. Last but not least I ask myself, would I stay their again? The answer is yes and I'll tell my friends too.

Room Tip: Outside and around the hotel it should be clean and free of obstructions. Hotel has to be safe, if...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Quality Suites B, General Manager at Quality Suites Buckhead Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am delighted that we "passed your requirements with flying colors!" We very much appreciate your business and referrals and look forward to seeing you again soon!