I drove down to Atlanta to stay here for one night. I wasn't familiar with the area, but it seemed to be easy to get to and from what pictures I saw of it, it seemed to suit the purpose. What a tremendous surprise! This was more of a small condo than a hotel room. First off, it has been recently acquired from another chain, so renovations are certainly not complete. Please don't let this turn you off. The check in staff was extremely friendly, she was very helpful with informing me on how to get to a nearby University, especially since driving in Atlanta is horrible. My room(s) were on the first floor. The best thing about this: there was only one room next to me and a solid staircase enclosing the end leading upstairs. Minimal foot traffic and no place for anyone to hide. Perfect for when you are traveling alone. Imagine my surprise when I walk into a living room, literally. Couch, end tables, coffee table, flat screen, lamps and magazines. Just behind that is a work station, high speed internet ready, desk, lamp and a relatively good quality office chair. Just to the right of the work station and behind the living room is FULL KITCHEN. FULL FRIDGE, dishwasher, microwave, doubly sink, oven and electric stove, even provided plastic silverware and some kitchen utensils. Aside from that, there were large windows with wooden blinds in all the rooms. The bed was comfortable, another large tv. A walk in closet was a surprise, there was a seperate bath and even a vanity seat to one side of the sink. A full length mirror and a safe were also included. As I said, the place is under renovation; so were there some paint chips, sure. Was the carpet perfect, close to. Would I stay here again, without hesitation. This is the type of hotel you can stay at for a weekend (or longer) and feel like you have all the comforts of home. I highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Quality Suites Buckhead/Atlanta, nestled in the heart of the hottest business and entertainment district of Atlanta. We offer 88 exterior corridor apartment style suites featuring one- and two-bedroom spacious floor plans. At the Quality Suites Buckhead/Atlanta, each of our well appointed suites features a comfortable living room with a pull out sofa, a work desk with ergonomic chair, two line speaker phone and complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Our guests love the convenience of our fully-equipped kitchens complete with: coffeemaker, microwave, full size refrigerator, stove with oven, dishwasher, and toaster. Guests love our complimentary breakfast buffet with 2 hot items daily to which we have just added fresh, hot waffles daily. The Quality Suites Buckhead/Atlanta also offers an on-site fitness center, a seasonal outdoor heated pool and whirlpool, a 24-hour on-site convenience store, complimentary guest laundry facilities, complimentary shuttle service within three miles of the hotel in the Buckhead area (including to MARTA), free parking and a full service business center. Ask us about our meeting space to accommodate up to 30 people. Catering available. Exterior corridor, elevator not available. A valid credit card is required upon check-in that will authorize for the full amount. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Choice Hotels so you can book your Quality Suites Buckhead Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Atlanta / Buckhead
- Holiday Inn Express Atlanta
- Holiday Inn Atlanta
- Atlanta Holiday Inn