We left, we didn't even spend the night, just left. The rooms have a tad bit older, worn furniture.. yes, that is the word, worn. Nicks in tables, dents in sofas. Beds are hard & springy. They say you get free wireless, uh NO. Only if you go downstairs to this round table they have set up. It was nuts! If you want wireless in the room they charge you. You can stay at a Comfort inn or La Quinta and get better amenities. They charge you like its heaven, but there are SOOOOO many marriots versions & hyatts, and such in the area for less. Don't waist your money. They are getting run down. OH, the TV didn't work either, can't get movies in the room, it locks up. And the toilet would run & run & run, had to keep jiggling the handle. They need to update - definitely. Then parking, the lot they provide has "flood zone" signs all over. Guess if it rains you are stuck. Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta is adjacent to Cumberland Mall, Cobb Galleria Convention Centre, and Cobb Energy Centre. Our hotel has 4,000 sq ft of meeting space, accommodating up to 200 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Starwood, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Sheraton Hotel Galleria Atlanta
- Sheraton Atlanta
- Atlanta Sheraton