Quick trip to Atlanta. Stayed at Sheraton Suites Galleria. Service is great and attentive. For example I could not get the clock in the bedroom to work. One call, and ten minutes later, it was fixed. The suite itself is very large. The bath opens off the living room and the bedroom. My room deserved some attention. There were stains on the easy chair, spots on the rug and chipped wallboard.
Parking will cost you $9 a day with an in and out feature. Clue - - -the parking deck, on its top floor exits on the Cumberland Mall parking area. A quick left and another left and you can exit at a light and turn either right or left. Makes it easy to get in and out of the hotel, instead of exiting directly on Cobb Parkway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta is adjacent to Cumberland Mall, Cobb Galleria Convention Centre, and Cobb Energy Centre. Our hotel has 4,000 sq ft of meeting space, accommodating up to 200 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Sheraton Hotel Galleria Atlanta
- Sheraton Atlanta
- Atlanta Sheraton