Atlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory Area
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Global Inn(Atlanta)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom servicefire pithotel restaurantbreakfast buffetlobby areaeasy accessbed was very comfortablerooms are nicefitness centerbusiness centerenjoyed my staybrookhavenstarbucksinterstatedowntownatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I recently stayed (Oct. 24-28, 2011) and from the moment I arrived….the doorman to the front desk associate always greeted me with a warm smile and kind hello. The lobby was very nicely laid out and relaxing. I arrived very early so I took some time to relax in the large sofas with my girlfriends.

I mentioned that I was visiting Atlanta for my birthday and your staff surprised me with a cheese tray and bottle of bubbly. The staff seemed very knowledgeable about the area and took extra steps to make sure I had adequate directions and information. My room was nice and very clean. The only qualm I had was wanting a larger bathroom but it was well appointed and clean.

I know there are a plethora of hotels in the Atlanta area but this property has become home away from home for me. The spirit of excellence that resonates from each and every staff member at the Marriott Century Center.

Room Tip: I stayed on a high floor....which I prefer but really was hoping for an upgrade to a suite. I was upgraded to concierge level instead so I did not complain.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank BC912
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Still comfortable with courteous staff, and an excellent veggie pizza! Great to have a Starbucks on the property and since I don't carry my laptop, computer access was also very convenient.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank tweemom
Reviewed November 1, 2011

My husband and I wanted to spend a weekend in Atlanta; we were going in to downtown Atlanta and also exploring the northeast side of Atlanta so thought this hotel would be in a location that would allow easy access to I-85 and our destinations. Although it was a little noisy due to the interstate being close by, it was a good choice for us. The staff members were friendly, the rooms clean, and beds very comfortable.

Room Tip: Request the side farthest from the interstate; it should be quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank OlivelyOnTheGo
Reviewed October 30, 2011

We are so pleased we found this Marriott. Clearly, the folks there get customer service, and are just very very pleasant and happy to do business with. Everyone employee we ran into was just exceptional.

Visiting friends in nearby Decatur, we booked one night to stay here. However, we were taking a redeye flight, arriving at 6:00am on a Saturday. Would they allow us to check in early? Like hours early?

I called the hotel from the west coast during the late evening prior,just as we got on the plane. The front desk clerk was named Ljerka, and she said, "No problem, I will be on the end of my shift when you come in, and I will have a room waiting for you."

5 hours later, bleary eyed, we walked into the Marriott. Ljerka was there, and as promised , she had a room available. It's really a nice hotel, with an atrium like center and waterfall Room was very clean, very comfortable bed. We had a view away from the freeway, looking at parkland and trees.

Hot tip: Pay the extra money for the buffet breakfast. We walked over the breakfast buffet and the staff there was just exceptional. One particular person was named Valbona, and she was so bright and cheerful (mind you, this was at 6:30 am and we were exhausted from our trip). There is a Starbucks also on site, and the next day she was there also. Just great customer service.

Also, it continued at the hotel bar. Cherry was the name of the lady that worked there, excellent customer service.

We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: For a nicer view, ask for a view of the pool/greenbelt. Higher floor rooms may get less atrium noise.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank indopassat
Reviewed October 29, 2011

The hotel bar & restaurant were the best features of this hotel. I wa here for work & there's not much to do in this area. I had to drive to get to anything interesting. Terrible jogging options nearby - mostly corporate parks & I84 access roads. the gym is nice, so next time I will hop on the treadmill instead.

• Stayed: October 2011