1,749 results
All reviewsjelly beansclub levelcandy barturn down serviceroom servicevalet staffheart of downtowngeorgia aquariumfitness centerluxury hotelvalet parkingsouthern hospitalitypeachtree streethigh floorcentennial parkhotel restaurantbusiness center
Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

The walls a super thin, the rooms need updating and DO NOT valet if you don’t have an extra HOUR to wait for your car!!! Terrible valet experience that is still being addressed with management. The only pleasant experience was the front desk at check in and have an easy access charging station next to the bed, though that was overshadowed by the disgusting bedside lamp. Not worth the money or what I would consider reflects the Ritz Carlton name.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
E_Schinnerl, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Good morning Ms. Lori D,

thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Our team of ladies and gentlemen and I are appreciative of your past visit and look forward to welcoming you back soon, as our hotel is under going a guest room "re-imagination project" which will provide a fresh new look throughout. Please forgive the unacceptable delay in retrieving your vehicle which is being addressed separately, as you were in contact with us.

We look forward to your next stay being fully reflective of our reputation, which has been built on service and product excellence.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Erwin Schinnerl

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I've stayed at the Ritz Carlton in downtown Atlanta several times on business. I've had meetings in every nook and cranny of the public space and have stayed in a few different sleeping rooms.

It's a Ritz Carlton, for sure. From the valet service to the bellmen to the front desk staff to the housekeeping... it's clean, upscale, and very nicely done. The "It's My Pleasure" attitude of the Ritz Carlton brand is evident everywhere.

The one thing I would recommend is try to get a room with access to the club lounge. It's hidden away high in the tower... and it's attended by some of the nicest and most accommodating people I've ever met. And they must love their jobs - because they stay for years and years. They do food service throughout the day (not meals, but heavy appetizers)... and they have wine and spirits at your beck and call.

Meals in the Ritz Carlton downtown Atlanta are great, too. Whether using their in house catering service or the attached restaurant... it's first class.

It's a stay to be enjoyed.

Room Tip: If you can - get a room with club floor access. It's worth it.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

While the room we had was just a standard room, the service is impeccable. We paid extra for the club level services and it was well worth it. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Great food and great service! I would definitely stay there again. We wanted for nothing.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank DruannM
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

There is nothing strikingly wrong with this hotel - if it were a Marriott I would give it 4 stars. But, when you pay for a Ritz you expect a Ritz... and this is not a Ritz.

The check-in process was OK. Nothing like the Ritz’s I have been to across the country and Caribbean.

The room is meh. Dated. Maybe a 3/5 in quality and cleanliness. There was a bathroom hook missing on the door - and just the hardware showing. The cashews in the honor bar had been half eaten and placed back in the bar. The room was dusty around lights, tops of mirrors, etc.

Also, upon checkout, we were very rudely told to bring our ticket downstairs because they were too busy. No one offered to help with luggage, etc.

Again... not terrible. Just not the Ritz.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
E_Schinnerl, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Dear Mike M,

thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit with and for also responding to our guest survey, allowing us to address your concerns.

Please forgive our shortcomings which are clearly not reflective of our reputation and usual high levels of service and attention to details. We will be in contact with you to restore your confidence in our hotel and brand; we have built our legacy as a luxury hotel by providing warm, friendly and anticipatory service, thus I share your disappointment regarding your experience.

We value your loyalty and look forward to the opportunity to provide you with a stay that is worthy of our name.

Erwin Schinnerl

Reviewed November 27, 2017

I had an excellent stay at the Atlanta Ritz Carton. I stayed my last day on a recent business trip. I moved from a large convention type hotel to the Ritz Carton to unwind from a stressful work trip. This hotel met all my expectations. I got a good rate, the room was clean and very comfortable. The staff there were great to me, especially the hostess at the AG restaurant and the bell staff and doorman. They made sure I got to where I needed to go. I got treated right and will return on my next trip to Atlanta.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo