Stayed at the Ritz in Atlanta for three nights as part of a duel event for business and family event. Arrived a day before the rest of my family, however was welcomed and treated with utmost respect. Hotel is located in downtown Atlanta, but difficult to find. Valet parking is fair (Price is high), service is top-notch and speedy. My first night I needed my car at 5am, no problem even getting the car at that hour. The hotel lobby is nice, fairly modern. There's a nice lobby bar, stocked with higher end beverages. The elevator service is bad, but i've had worse. It's easy to get from the main floor, but anywhere on the top floors, and i've even stayed on the 11th, seemed to take forever to get an elevator. One time had to wait 5 minutes (yes, I timed it because I was frustrated). They are slow and there should be more than 5. The room was super clean, and the turn down service was spectacular. The stay was pricy, but it's what you expect from a Ritz. The second floor offers a nice dinner area, however wasn't too full, oftentimes it was empty. I did eat here one night and had the calamari and a burger, prepared exactly as ordered. The sleep quality and bed was also very nice. The bathrooms aren't super modern and the water pressure wasn't always that great, but decent enough to get a shower. The view from the 11th floor was nice as it overlooked a good portion of the city. Let's also not forget the Cowboys were in town for one night, and the hotel seemed to cater to their needs. It's rude any annoying to have fans who aren't guests lobbying all around the lobby. When your paying top notch prices for a stay, you'd expect the staff to do more. See below for location and other items.
- first class, top notch speedy checkin
- friendly staff
- great location
- SLOW elevators.. you can walk the stairs quicker
- Located in DOWNTOWN Atlanta, you have people begging for money on every corner. It's tough to argue traveling alone as it doesn't feel like the safest place.
I would stay here again if I HAD to... but i wouldn't think twice about looking for another place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta is downtown's premier business address and a luxurious oasis in the heart of the city. Awe-inspiring interiors create an unequaled environment for work and play. Surrounded by the state's centers of finance and government, and just minutes from the Georgia Aquarium and sports events at the Georgia Dome, Philips Arena and Turner Field, The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta is ideally situated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Ritz Carlton Atlanta
- Atlanta Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Atlanta