“New Years in Atlanta”
Review of Regency Suites

Regency Suites
Ranked #78 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed January 4, 2014

My family visited Atlanta over New Years for the Chick-fil-a Bowl. We booked a room at the Regency Suites and am so glad we chose this over some of the higher priced high rise hotels in the area. The Regency is in the perfect location. We felt very safe. The accommodations were perfect for us. There actually ended up being 5 adults and the room was more than adequate. The front desk staff had that southern hospitality that we're used to (being from NC). As stated in other posts, the parking garage is very tight, but there is a lot across the street that is cost effective and well lit should you have an oversized vehicle.If we have the opportunity to visit Atlanta again, we'll remember the Regency!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank beandsemom
Brenadette F, General Manager at Regency Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for your review of our hotel. Very helpful hints for other travelers to Midtown. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I stayed here for 9 days in November 2013, for a personal getaway by myself. I had a room on the 9th floor, and it was very quiet except for the night that there was a wedding downstairs - I had to call the desk about the running & shouting in the hallway (though the guests' bad behavior was certainly not the fault of the hotel). The staff were all VERY friendly, especially Justina, and helpful with suggestions and responding to my requests. The beds are comfortable, the kitchenette was perfect with a microwave & refrigerator (and the grocery store is a very short walk - saved a lot of money & time that way!). The fitness room is very basic but met my needs; it has a water cooler & towels too. The location is perfect, walking distance to MANY good places like Einstein Bagels, Breman museum, Fox theater, many restaurants, and also VERY close to MARTA which will get you almost anywhere. My only complaint is with the laundry facilities, the washing machine did fine on the wash cycle but only filled about 1/3 full of water for the rinse so my clothes were not rinsed properly. Otherwise, my stay was very relaxing and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank CaliHistoryBuff

We also consider our hotel "your home away from home". We are so glad you felt comfortable here. Please come and see us again soon.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I enjoyed my Stay for four nights at the Regency Suites. I was staying on business through Habitat for Humanity International. It's important that this facility gets patrons, as it is privately owned and a local business. I particularly enjoyed the assistance of Justina, a retired financial services professional. The room was spacious and all facilities were clean. Other than the garage being a bit tight, I'd say it was a fantastic stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you JasonAtlanta! I will tell Justina you enjoyed her service! Hope you visit again soon.

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Would definitely stay again. Our corner room was clean, spacious and comfortable, though one mattress was due for a replacement. Staff nice and breakfast bar well stocked. Parking really tight but safe. This place is right next to the MARTA and handy to major routes.

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Car0linaGirl

Thank you Ms. CarolinaGirl. We are pleased that you are pleased! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

So glad we found this convenient hotel for our stay the weekend of the SEC Championship game! There room was nice, clean, and quiet. Justina at the front desk had been so nice on the phone when I called before our arrival. When we arrived she remembered me from our phone conversation and was a pleasure to meet. She was so nice and helpful! They even accommodated our request for an early check-in. I had to call the front desk for shaving cream and a razor late that night, to my surprise, it was complimentary and they brought it right up! Great service.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Brenadette F, Manager at Regency Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We love it when we hear how someone on our staff has made your stay extraordinary! Justina is a wonderful part of our team here. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay. The building, and rooms, were extremely clean and the staff exceptionally friendly and helpful.
All in all it was a great trip and I think the staff at the Regency Suites reflected the warm hospitality extended by the city of Atlanta.
Thank you!

Room Tip: I liked our room on the 7th floor. fast elevators and great sound proofing.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
rshgm, General Manager at Regency Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff made you feel at home. We hope we will see you again soon!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Rooms are generously sized, clean and comfortable. Stayed here for business and appreciated the free wifi, 24 hour gym access, and free breakfast. On site self parking for $18 per night which is a good rate for this area and preferable to valet parking. Would consider staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Brenadette F, Manager at Regency Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thank you Tillie B for your wonderful review of our property! We are so happy you stayed and enjoyed our hotel. We love making our guests' stays memorable. Hope to see you again next time you visit Atlanta.