“Very pleased with my stay, will definitely be back!!”
Review of Regency Suites

Regency Suites
Ranked #77 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Had a wonderful experience, staff very professional...will be back!!

• Stayed: December 2010
1  Thank Char29
rshgm, General Manager at Regency Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2011

Thank you so much! We are so proud of our staff -- reviews like yours keep them smiling and striving to keep it up! Hope to see you in Atlanta again soon!

There are newer reviews for Regency Suites

Reviewed June 26, 2011

Just wanted to take the time to say thank you for your wonderful staff they are so kind, courteous, and very helpful with a deep knowledge and confidence of their job. The seem to take such pride in their work and are more than willing to help anyone in need. Thank you for hiring such wonderful people.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 25, 2011

I enjoyed my stay & I was 100 % satisfied!! The service was excellent & was top notch!!! Made my Atlanta stay very relaxed & nice!!

• Stayed: October 2010

Thank You! We look forward to hosting your family when you return to Atlanta!

Reviewed June 25, 2011

My entire family and I enjoyed our stay. It was quite refreshing the way the guest welcomed everyone from the moment we walked through the doors. My next visit to Atlanta this is exactly where my family and I will be residing!!!

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed June 25, 2011

The stay that we had was very nice thanks to the worker.. The faculty was very clean I will recommend it to everyone that I know...when We we are back in the area I will come back again without a second guess about it...

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed June 7, 2011

My Family and I stayed here and LOVED it. The employees were friendly and very helpful with directions and help finding activities for us to do. I loved the rooms and so did my kids. Breakfast was delicious and when my in-town family came to visit us at the hotel the also enjoyed the comfortable rooms. I would DEFINITELY recommend this hotel and will be staying here again!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2011

We enjoyed our stay at the Regency Suites while visiting Atlanta for a wedding. This is a great location in Midtown near Piedmont Park, Margaret Mitchell house, numerous restaurants, two-minute walk from Bus/train. The room was quiet and comfortable except for the room doors, which slam shut. Customer service was excellent with helpful and informative staff. Rooms were clean but a little worn, but housekeeping was excellent. Kitchenette sink was very slow, shower was good but the tub was narrow, and no towel racks in the bathroom (odd). Voucher for dinner at Marlowe's Tavern is worth it. Beds are comfy and flat screen TV and free WiFi worked fine. However, don't be fooled by the pictures on the website of the breakfast buffet. It was disappointing for us. There is no waffle cooker, fresh fruit is lacking, and the only protein is a pre-packaged "sausage biscuit" and yogurt. However, if pre-packaged muffins,"toaster pastries", and cold cereal works for you, then knock yourself out. However, Publix supermarket and an excellent beer, wine, and liquor store are a short walk away. Don't expect luxury, but we were comfortable, well-rested, and felt safe. For a best-kept secret, visit the free museum at the Federal Reserve Bank on 10th and Peachtree, very interesting. See hundreds of thousands of dollars pass before your eyes!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple