“One night only”

Ranked #101 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Charlotte, North Carolina
“One night only”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Really enjoyed staying here. I've wondered about it for quite some time and finally ended up staying here. We only stayed one night but the hotel was great. Convenient to the hwy. Very clean and updated hotel. The cookies are always a nice treat. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thaddeus H, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Good Day dh2013kw,

I would like to thank you for having chosen the Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Emory Area for your recent stay.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta-North Druid Hills on your next trip to the Atlanta area.

Thaddeus Hobson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
US
Reviewed December 13, 2013

They had a "planned" power outage at the hotel on Monday, December 9, 2013. We could not even get keys to our rooms. No communication by the front desk staff as we stood in long lines to check in. Very poor customer service, as well as poor management.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Hello Bisquit13,

I would like to thank you for having chosen the Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta-North Druid Hills for your recent stay and thank you for taking the time to find us on Trip Advisor.

You noted that the power outage was not properly communicated to you, and I wanted to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We are constantly trying to improve our hotel and any feedback we get helps us to achieve that goal.

I hope to be able to welcome you back with us again on a future trip to Atlanta. Upon that visit, please let me know beforehand so I can make sure you will have a most pleasant stay.

If I can be of any assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thaddeus Hobson

Travelers are raving about these Atlanta hotels

E Rockaway
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Just stayed two nights at this hotel-- the staff were awesome. They have a shuttle that took me to corporate square-- Keith's a really cool guy. This service was super convenient. The room was clean and had all of the amenities I needed.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thaddeus H, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Good Day John C,

We appreciate the time you took to find us on Trip Advisor and for you’re very positive response. I am very pleased to see that Keith and all our services were to your satisfaction. Please be assured that your positive comments have already been shared with our team members.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 8, 2013

The hotel is nice, clean, very quite and conveniently located. Staff is efficient and welcoming. Restaurants and stores are in a walkable distance. We probably would stay again. Plenty of space in the parking lot.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thaddeus H, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Hello TripAdvisor Member,

We appreciate the time you took to find us on Trip Advisor and for you’re very positive response. I am very pleased to see that all our services and even our parking lot were to your satisfaction. Please be assured that your positive comments have already been shared with our team members.

raleigh, United States
Reviewed December 5, 2013

As an employee of Hilton, I have to admit this hotel was better than ours in many areas. From check-in to check-out the whole experience was enjoyable and at some point I may return. The pillows were my only issue but that didn't stop us from getting a good nights sleep.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thaddeus H, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Hello Carl B,

We appreciate the time you took to find us on Trip Advisor and for you’re very positive response. I would like to apologize for your comfort with our pillows, but overall I am very pleased to see that all our services were to your satisfaction. Please be assured that your positive comments have already been shared with our team members.

Virginia Beach, VA
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I have stayed here several times because it is convenient to get to - right off of I-85 and is only minutes from my daughter whom I was visiting. The hotel is clean, comfortable, and the staff is friendly and try to please.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thaddeus H, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Good Day Hrmobley,

Donalsonville, United States
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The staff was very nice and courteous. Eager to help. I usually wake up every morning with my back hurting but the mattressess were WONDERFUL!!! I would love to buy the same for my house. The only problem I had was having to wait for an hour and a half for the shuttle to pick me up.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thaddeus H, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Hello Rhonda S,

We appreciate the time you took to find us on Trip Advisor and for you’re very positive response. I am very pleased to see that all our services were to your satisfaction and please be assured that your positive comments have already been shared with our team members. It saddens me that our complimentary shuttle service was not a satisfactory experience for you.

Thaddeus Hobson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Hampton Inn Atlanta - North Druid Hills
Courtyard Atlanta Executive Park/Emory
Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake
Atlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory Area
La Quinta Inn Atlanta Midtown/Buckhead

Been to Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills? Share your experiences!