“clean and comfy”

Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills
Ranked #102 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
“clean and comfy”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The room was clean and comfy the bed was much better than many hotels. The hotel is starting to show its age and is due a Renovation. The staff is outstanding friendly and very polite. I will be back for sure.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thaddeus H, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Good Day Paulw99,

Thank you for having chosen the Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta-North Druid Hills for your recent stay and thank you for taking the time out to find us on Trip Advisor.

You noted that the hotel was due a renovation. We are constantly trying to improve our hotel and any feedback we get helps us achieve that goal.

I look forward to welcoming you back again on your next trip to Atlanta. Upon that visit, please let me know beforehand so I can make sure you will have a most pleasant stay.

If I can be of any assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thaddeus Hobson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Seems like to often when I approached hotel staff they were texting on their cell phones :/ (front desk/bar tender/valet) I know everyone is very connected with their cell phones now days but when you are at work and in the service industry that should not be the case. Hotel was nice, clean but no frig in the rooms. Don't get me wrong, I will stay there again but hoping for a little better service next time. Close to everything.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thaddeus H, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Good Afternoon Retiredflake,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen the Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta-North Druid Hills for your recent stay and thank you for taking the time to find us on Trip Advisor.

You noted that the staff was using cell phones and I wanted to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We are constantly trying to improve our hotel and any feedback we get helps us to achieve that goal.

I hope to be able to welcome you back with us again on a future trip to Atlanta. Upon that visit, please let me know beforehand so I can make sure you will have a most pleasant stay.

Byram, United States
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I honestly thought from reading prior reviews that this place would be shabby and I would be mislead by advertisement but Iwas not. We enjoyed our stay here... The only issue because we did have 4 people to the room the size of the beds could have been better but otherwise the hotel was very nice, clean, convenient location to major areas and on its way to being a Hilton Brand...Could it be improved of course with a renovation to the rooms but otherwise I would stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Good Afternoon Vernora D,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen the Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta-North Druid Hills for your recent stay and thank you for taking the time out to fill in the online comment form.

You noted that the bed was not sufficient in size for you and I wanted to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We are constantly trying to improve our hotel and any feedback we get helps us to achieve that goal.

United States
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My family and I would like to thank you all for making our trip a success. Everything was awesome. Special thanks to the GM for extending our stay. I would highly recommend The Doubletree for its great accommodations and friendly staff. My 4 year old son PJ really enjoyed the hot cookies. On the scale of 1 to 10 you get an 11. Thanks again Patrick J Bolling SR. and family.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Good Day Patrick B,

I would like to thank you for having chosen the Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Emory Area for your recent stay.

We appreciate the time you took to find us on Trip Advisor and for you’re very positive response. I am very pleased to see that all our services were to your satisfaction and please be assured that your positive comments have already been shared with our team members.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta-North Druid Hills on your next trip to the Atlanta area.

Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The employee at the front desk were awesome. I stayed here for a three day conference and each day I was greeted with kindness and a warm cookie. This hotel is walking distance to a few eatery. The rooms could have been a little cleaner in my opinion.

• Stayed July 2013
Good Afternoon Saundra G,

You noted that the room was not clean as you would have liked and I wanted to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We are constantly trying to improve our hotel and any feedback we get helps us to achieve that goal.

Tallahassee, United States
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The Doubletree is always a great place to stay. The hotels are always clean, staff friendly and helpful and prices are reasonable! The beds are fantastic and even the coffee in the room is wonderful! Thanks Doubletree

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Good Afternoon Kelly R,

Searcy, United States
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We had $1700.00 stolen out of our room. No one seemed to care. When we needed to talk to a manager he never called about the incident. I always had to track him down. The door did not close properly which was not my fault. It did not lock when shut. I will never stay there again even though I have been a guest there 7 times for work. They did not seem to care I was a customer 2-4 times a year.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Travelers are raving about these Atlanta hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Hampton Inn Atlanta - North Druid Hills
Courtyard Atlanta Executive Park/Emory
Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake
La Quinta Inn Atlanta Midtown/Buckhead
Atlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory Area

Been to Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills? Share your experiences!