Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)
$109
$118
3,318 results
All reviewsthe club loungejerome smithretractable roofself parkingthird floorbell staffsouthern hospitalitygreat customer serviceindoor poolthe entire staffolympic parkgeorgia aquariumfandanglesshirleyconferencebellmandowntown
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I stayed at the Sheraton for Neighborhood awards. I must say I was very pleased with the great customer service Jerome Smith displayed this weekend. He was very attentive and made sure all our needs were met. The staff was great as well always greeting and asking if there is anything they could help you with. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Maryangel6
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing us to stay with during the Neighborhood Awards. We hope you enjoyed yourself. Thank you for the kind recognition of our staff and customer service. It puts smiles on our faces to know you want to stay with us again. We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We came into town for the Steve Harvey Awards show and was not expecting to much. We had a four day stay at he hotel and the staff was truly amazing. The hospitality was that of going home to visit relatives. Everyone was so nice we could not have picked a better place to stay. The person who show us the most love was our waitress at the restaurant in the hotel her name was Naher, by the time we left on Monday I was in tears because I felt like I was leaving family. We are already checking our work schedules to see when we can come back and visit. Thank you Atlanta and Steve Harvey.

Room Tip: No tip......All the rooms were great we have several family members stay on several different floors and they all were great rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Candice L
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal is to make you feel like you are at home, surrounded by family. We are pleased to know we achieved that for you. We appreciate the recognition of our wait staff in Fandangles as they work hard to provide you the best. We surely do hope you find a place in your work schedule to come visit us again.

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Right in the heart of ATL ..a short walk to the UNDERGROUND...wewe had the club suites..with club on 5th floor...very nice 4 star hotel..we have stayed several times always satisfied...don't forget to try the chicken gyros across the street

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Starr G
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are happy to have had you stay with us again. Glad you enjoy the gyros across the street. We love them too!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Stayed here for the Neighborhood Awards. Must say the room was very clean, spacious and comfortable beds. The bell hopper Jerome Smith made our stay pleasurable. Mr. Smith was very professional and courteous..... I could really tell he loves his job and loves to see the guest happy. We were provided directions to a very good seafood restaurant, which we truly enjoyed. My next stay will definitely be at the Sheraton Downtown.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Amanda H

Thank you for your review. We are not surprised by the service provided to you by Mr. Jerome Smith. He truly has a passion for providing our guests with the best and we are happy to know you were able to experience that. We are blessed to have earned your loyalty and look forward to having you back with us again.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

My company had our national convention at the Sheraton a week ago and I was bowled over by the dedication and attention Jerome Smith, Bellman, demonstrated to me and my company. He remembered our names (small feat), personally followed-up to ask what he could do to ensure our business needs were being met and that my stay was comfortable. He was just incredible. The hotel was clean, elegant and smoothly ran, but the room not quite up to snuff -- the lights were dim – especially in the shower area. Most importantly, while the air conditioning was cold (72), it blew out of the vent likes a whisper. None-the-less, Nathaniel (engineering) was on it. He went so far as to bring and setup fans (two!) and call my room later to ensure I was comfortable. If the Sheraton continues to employ these types of individuals, it makes the stay a stellar experience. Many thanks to both of you for making my stay a comfortable one.

A 20 year Atlantan Resident

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mary C

Thank you for your review. Jerome and Nathaniel are two of our finest team members. We appreciate you recognizing them for the services they provided to you and your group. These are the type of experiences we love to hear about. How our team members connect to our guest. We hope to have you back soon!