Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
$229
$101
$118
3,318 results
All reviewsthe club loungejerome smithretractable roofself parkingthird floorbell staffsouthern hospitalitygreat customer serviceindoor poolthe entire staffolympic parkgeorgia aquariumfandanglesshirleyconferencebellmandowntown
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This was a great hotel…the room was clean, the bed was clean, the carpets were clean, the front desk was incredibly hospitable.. the gym was kool… but they had an indoor heated pool… that was great… and i paid about 78 for the night… the only thing that put a …"damper" was the no breakfast included…. but other than that…. it was a great stay!! i truly recommend it

Room Tip: try to find a room with breakfast….
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Rfoster08
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Your comments are awesome too! Thanks for choosing the Sheraton Atlanta, we'd love to have you back again soon! Safe Travels!

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

This associate has provided superior customer service . Hes shown outstanding professionalism . Me and my wife enjoyed our stay very much. Looks like you guys have a great team downtown and I look forward to making more visits.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank burkerocky33

Khalid is an outstanding member of the team! Thanks for recognizing him and our team! We'd love to see you and your wife back again very soon. Safe Travels!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Really great hotel; perfectly located for all the major attractions. Close to a MARTA station so sites further out are all reachable (plus very quick trip to airport). We had a great deal which made our stay unbelievable value for money.
Staff ALL incredibly friendly and helpful. We had the pool and hot tub to ourselves almost every evening!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mike M
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

We appreciate your business! Thanks for choosing the Sheraton Atlanta and sharing your experience! Come back soon and safe travels!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

My wife and I stayed here on a Priceline bid rate for one night and really enjoyed it. The hotel was beautiful and the front desk staff extremely friendly and courteous. We were running a half marathon in Atlanta and so requested a late checkout to shower after the race, which was granted with no questions asked. The room was clean and nice, although the pillows were a little bit soft for my liking. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends.

TIP: If you self park, take a left in the garage and park on the uncovered deck to avoid the strange walk through the garage to the lobby.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chuck_J119

Congratulations on running the half-marathon! We appreciate you staying with us and are glad you enjoyed it so much! Thanks for the kind review and hope to see you back again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

As promised by other reviewers, the staff at this Sheraton go above and beyond any expectations!
My negatives were having to walk so far, underneath a covering, but still outside from the parking deck. The closest guest entrance has elevators for the hotel right inside, but they only go to a limited number of rooms. In order to get to my room I had to venture down a hallway, back through the lobby to the other elevators. Upon reaching my floor, my room was in the high 30's and the rooms start start at number 1 from the elevator. After a 7 hour drive and it's now nearly 2 am after the hike through the parking deck, ride on an elevator that doesn't reach my destination, walking down a long hall, through the lobby another elevator before the final trek to my room I was feeling frustrated!
Thankfully the bed was soft and I slept great until someone decided they needed ice at 4 am. I don't like being near elevators or vending, but was too exhausted to make the trip back to the front desk to request a switch by the time I reached my room.
The next night was better since I hadn't made the drive and now knew how I had to go in order to reach my room. At 11:30 the couple in the next room started arguing and did so until 2 am! Even with my TV on I could provide you with all the details of their fight.
All of my negatives are related to the age of this Sheraton, layout, lack of insulation, unclear directions regarding elevators, etc.
The staff was great, bed was so comfy, room was spotless and the shower was warm so the accommodations were great and no way to correct the issues I found.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank dkbstanford

We're glad you enjoyed the staff; thank you for the kind words! It's unfortunate that you had loud guests next to your room and we're sorry you were disturbed by their behavior. In the future, please do give us a call whenever that happens so that we can quiet those loud guests! Our team would be happy to respond immediately so that you can get some rest. Thanks again and safe travels.