“Awesome Business Trip to Atlanta” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Atlanta Hotel

Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
Ranked #23 of 177 Hotels in Atlanta
Orange Beach, Alabama
“Awesome Business Trip to Atlanta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I spent a full business week at this hotel. I typically travel for work 50% of the time so I like to stay at comfortable and very clean accommodations. I want to say my experience was excellent. This property has a great mixture of amenities for both family and business. It’s located in the heart of downtown walking distance to many restaurants. The room was super clean and the bed was really comfortable. Their gym is very modern and they even have self service laundry facilities, which I don’t see at many 4 star properties. The staff most of all is extremely friendly and very eager to give suggestions for anything you ask. I recommend this hotel not just for business but definitely for leisure.

Room Tip: Also I recommend the club level rooms because this gives you breakfast, evening appetizers and free...
    • 5 of 5 stars
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you very much for your comprehensive review. As a frequent business traveler, your approval is particularly important to us. It sounds like you were able to take advantage of most of our amenities while enjoying a comfortable stay. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again soon. Until then, safe travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (623)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Atlant
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our experience here was nice. The staff are motivated about their job, and eager to please their customers. Room service are serious about cleaning the rooms. The breakfast lounge waiter was very helpful, and generous in ensuring we were comfortable, and supplying all of our needs. He had lots of personality and had a huge smile, showing us he was happy to be at job. I would recommend people to stay here, the staff are willing to providing an excellent stay for their customers.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thanks so much for your kind feedback. It sounds like our team members left a positive, lasting impression on you. We are happy to hear you enjoyed a nice experience and greatly appreciate your recommendation. Come back and see us soon. Safe travels!
Selma, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

My experience with the Sheraton Hotel was truly delightful!!!!!! Although, I was traveling to Sheraton Atlanta for school purposes, the staff rolled out the red carpet for me!!!!! I personally would like to thank Ms. Fairuza Bailey who provided me with top notch quality services!!!!!! Fairuza went out of her way to make my visit a remarkable one!!!!!! Not only did she make sure my experience was great, the mere fact that as I passed through the lobby, she would ask me if I am ok and do I need anything. Fairuza knows how to treat guest with world class customer service!!!!!!!!Also, special thanks to Jim Ledford, Merhawi Meles, and Jeroma!!!! These three men help me from the time I got out of the car, until the time I got back into my car to go home!!!!! Jim, Merhawi, and Jeroma deserve a pat on the back!!!!!!!!!! However, the friendly and quality services that I received from these individuals will be longed remembered and I will tell the world about Sheraton Atlanta Hotel. The Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, a place is true quality services!!!!!!!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It is clear that you really enjoyed your stay with us and were very impressed with the service levels provided to you by our staff. We will be sure to individually recognize each team member you mentioned for their excellent service. Your recommendation is sincerely appreciated. We hope to see you again! Safe travels.
Summerville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

i stayed at your hotel with a group of scholars from Walden University. I was extremely tired when I arrived. My assigned room was under the garage and I could hear cars driving over the floor. At 11pm, I called the from desk and spoke with FAIRUZA BAILEY. Within few minutes I was relocated to the 11th floor. Excellent, decisive, charming, intelligent, compassionate, reasonable and personable managerial staff. No one anywhere compares to her attention to customer satisfaction like Ms. Fairuza Bailey. In the rush to relocated, I left my bunch of keys plus the key to my Mercedes Benz S-Class 500 in the room unknowingly. Two days later I looked everywhere and could not find it. I went to the front desk and GREG RUTLEDGE came down with my keys. Excellent Hotel. Great Staff on duty, serving and helping customers. I SHALL BE BACK. I want my family to experience this hotel.

Room Tip: The views from the balcony of the higher floors is spectacular.
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. Walden is one of our favorite groups to host so we are especially pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience. We appreciate your kind words on Fairuza and will be sure to pass your praises on to her. We can't wait to host you and your family again. Safe travels!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

The hotel was beautiful. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Great pool and dining options. Only complaint was it happened to be noisy in the hotel which is not the hotel's fault. One would think people would have respect at 1 am.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and for your kind words on our hotel, staff and amenities. Please accept our apologies for the noise levels you experience during your stay. When made aware, our team is quick to diffuse any noisy gatherings and enforce our "Quiet Hours" which are from 11pm - 7am daily. We hope you decide to stay with us again in the future. Safe travels!
Lincolnton, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on July 23, 2013. My birthday anyhow my brother booked it for me since he's an employee but they didn't honor the employee discount he faxed it twice and they claimed they couldn't find it. So unorganized. It was clean located directly downtown free parking very nice hotel inside and outside.

• Stayed July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Each day you are greeted with a genuine smile and how can I help you. This is difficult to fake. The management does a great job of empowering their employees.
I was sitting by the pool enjoying the sunshine, the Engineering Supervisor, Marshall, is walking around asking each person how they are and is everything good. I humorously share that a nice cold been would top off the pleasant environment. 15 mins later a complimentary beer arrives.
I'm here for a large conference. Each day there is staff in the hall checking on the meeting rooms and genuinely asking how can they help, how is your stay.

Room Tip: Choose a room overlooking the court 4th floor. Close to conference space. Good access to pool, fitne...
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel. It sounds like you were impressed by our staff and service levels over your conference. We make it a point to empower our associates to help our guests as they see fit. Marshall is the perfect example of how our team members take matters in to their own hands! We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future. Until then, safe travels!