“A great stay.”

Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
Ranked #47 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Great room, good food and great service. It is truly a full service hotel with the emphasis on service. Paul Bolhuis, the front desk manager, went out of his way to be available, nhu helpful and considerate. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank kec749
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! It sounds like you had a wonderful experience staying with us. We will be sure to thank Paul for his service and we look forward to your next stay! Until then, safe travels.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,262)

Reviewed February 16, 2013

My work took me to Atlanta and stayed here for a week as this was close to my conference centre. The hotel does not have a classy look about it, but the room was decent with a clean bed and the best part was complimentary Internet. I got a room on the top floor and had a decent view. The room service did a great job but I never received the morning newspaper. The staff was friendly and courteous.

I tried the breakfast in their restaurant but found the waiters not very friendly. The buffet spread was also nothing great. Improvement required there for sure...

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view on the 12th Floor...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be well suited for your short business trip. It sounds like you particularly enjoyed our guest rooms and staff. We are surprised that your experience in our breakfast restaurant was not more enjoyable. Most guests find our wait staff to be very welcoming and attentive and our buffet offerings to be plentiful. We hope to see you again. Safe travels!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton / Atlanta for a couple of nights with my partner and my dog Izzie! I worked for a university for 25 years and traveled extensively. This staff at the Sheraton is by far the friendliest and most helpful staff I have ever encountered. From the bellman, deskclerk, restaurant staff, even a mechanical worker who helped us find the right elevator......everyone made our stay better. My pet, Izzie was also treated with the same kindness by this fantastic staff.

Thank you to all for making our stay so special...we will return to this hote and tell our friends!! Keep up the great work!!

Kathy B

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind and wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay so much. Coming from such an experienced traveler, your praise is especially appreciated. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to hosting you, your friends and Izzie again in the future! Until then, safe travels.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Besides the wonderful atmosphere, the staff was tremendous and ever so helpful. I was scrambling the whole time I was here and managed to lose my room key twice. Kenny, on the security team, was professional and most helpful with getting my identification verified and allowing me into my room quickly. The speed of service allowed me to attend to my residency conference uninterrupted. I was very thankful for the speed and attention served to my needs.

Room Tip: One side of the hotel does not have a very nice view. Check to make sure you get one of the three s...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. It sounds like with the help of our staff you were able to enjoy your conference as well as your stay with us! We will be sure to thank Kenny for making this possible. We hope to see you again in the future. Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I had an opportunity to stay at this hotel for a week while on business in Atlanta. The staff was absolutely out of this world amazing. Anything I needed help with, they always made themselves available. From check in to check out, there was nothing negative about my stay. Khalid, La'var, Derrick and many other staff were so friendly and greeted each guest with a smile. The hotel's atmosphere was all around wonderful. I look forward to my return.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We really appreciate your kind words on our staff, particularly Khalid, La'var and Derrick who are all super stars on our front office team. It sounds like you enjoyed every aspect of your stay from start to finish! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Thanks to all the staff for making the stay at Sheraton Atlanta this weekend a smooth one. Corey at the Bell Station was very helpful as we checked our baggage while off for a morning meeting. Most helpful. Will stay there again!

Room Tip: I had a corner room and the views on the 8th floor were spectacular!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that our staff was the reason your weekend stay was effortless and enjoyable. We look forward to your next stay with us! Safe travels.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The staff of this hotel could not be more helpful and friendly. Banquet staff, Chester especially, were out-of-this-world responsive, smiling, professional, courteous and over-and-above good. Tanya, who served us in Fandangles, was a calm whirlwind! She never missed a beat, even when we asked her for a bag of rice (to save a damp cell phone). Great housekeeping. Gym is small, but very well appointed with machines, exercise balls and free weights. Crystal in the Club Lounge very friendly and welcoming. This is a quality hotel from top to the entrance.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We are so pleased to hear about your experience with us and your many positive impressions of our staff members. Each person you mentioned is certainly worthy of the praise and we will be sure to congratulate them. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future. Safe travels!