“Great Atlanta Hotel”

Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
Ranked #45 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I was a guest at the Sheraton Atlanta for five nights while I attended a convention held in the hotel. My bed was very comfortable, the room had everything you would expect in a hotel catering to business clientele. The downtown location was convenient to Atlanta attractions. What I enjoyed most about this hotel was the friendly, helpful staff.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

It's always nice to welcome our canadian friends to the hotel! Thanks very much for staying with us and for such a great review. We cater to hundreds of business travelers every day and we're so happy to have made such a great impression on you with the hotel and our service. We'd love to see you again soon and until then, safe travels.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

My boss and I stayed at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel for 2 evenings and were very pleased with the service, cleanliness of the hotel, and the convenient central location to downtown Atlanta and all transportation centers. It was another great Sheraton experience. The friendly staff was well trained and always made eye contact with me during my stay. The restaurant & cafe on the 3rd floor had great food and the fitness center was very nice and clean with updated equipment. I will stay at the Sheraton Atlanta again on my next trip back for business.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

Thanks very much for staying with us, it sounds like you had a great stay! We appreciate you the wonderful review as well. We're thrilled you enjoyed the hotel, the service and our food! Sounds like we'll be seeing you again soon so until then, safe travels!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on the advise of a friend after complaining at not being able to find a decent place to stay while traveling on business. I was very happy with my stay at the Sheraton Atlanta. The location is very convenient, the staff was extremely helpful and friendly and the restaurant/bar was PERFECT!!! No fast greasy road food here just yummy gourmet meals at reasonable prices!! The business center was huge and close to a coffee/snack bar making it easy to conduct business in the morning. Thank you for a great stay Sheraton. Kudos to your staff, I travel often and felt very comfortable here!! I will be back in May!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business

Thanks for all the great comments on the hotel. We're really happy you've found a home at the Sheraton Atlanta; we're honored that you'll be back with us soon! Please thank your friend for the referral too! That's a great testiment to our service committment.

See you soon and safe travels.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

I stayed at the Sheraton for Furry Weekend Atlanta and I have to say it was one of the best hotels I've been at for a convention. I felt welcomed and not simply tolerated as I have at some hotels for some cons. The hotel staff was very polite. Someone helped us carry our bags, others pointed us in the right directions when we were lost. Front desk helped me when I forgot my room number. I hadn't gotten a lot of sleep that weekend.

Overall, I was very sad to hear that FWA was going to a new hotel next year. I'll miss the Sheraton. Thanks for the memories.

Room Tip: The pool area/inner courtyard is beautiful. You need a room by it.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Tony L
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2012

We really had fun hosting the FWA Convention again this year! Everyone really enjoyed themselves. The whole team is so disappointed that FWA has outgrown our hotel and has to move to a bigger place.

We're very happy you enjoyed the hotel and the staff, thanks so much for the comments. You're always welcome with us whenever you're back in Atlanta! Safe Travels.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Had a great experience at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel. Conference Center was very condusive. The best of the hotel was the STAFF! There are plenty of people to assist you and always a smile on their face! Selam, Joycelyn, Tonya and Andre could not have been more delightful. Even though I was there on business I had the best time! Thank you!

Room Tip: I liked being on the second floor - closer to the lobby.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for a great review! We think the staff here is pretty special too so thanks for recognizing our team. Their mission is to provide sincere service to our guests and we're so pleased you saw that happening. Wyoming is quite a flight from here, but we hope to see you again soon! Safe Travels.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

We used this hotel last weekend for our 12-year anniversary. The on-duty manager, Daniel, made sure our stay was one to remember. Upon stating that this was our anniversary weekend, we received a few perks, including chocolate covered strawberries, a mini-bottle of champagne on ice, and two flutes...WHAT A NICE SURPRISE...just enough for the two of us. Daniel even called halfway thru our stay to confirm that we were enjoying ourselves. Major Kudos for that one! The King-sized bed and sheets were super-duper comfortable! The shower was excellent! The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. The site was very clean and well-kept. The food in the 3rd floor deli was very good and their presentation was wonderful! We even bought a thank-you card for the entire staff. Great job folks and a million thanks again!

Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Congratulations on your anniversary and thank you for honoring us by staying at the Sheraton Atlanta on such a special occasion. We're proud of Daniel for taking such great care of you. It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. We sincerely appreciate your very kind words about the hotel and staff. Here's to another 12 years for you two, but don't wait that long to come back! Safe Travels

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Very friendly and welcoming staff, from the bell crew, the concierge and front desk personnel to the General Manager. I was made to feel extremely welcomed; the room was clean and spacious; and the staff are very focused on customer satisfaction. I had multiple interactions with Chanelle at the font desk and Andre at the concierge desk - both extremely friendly and professional. Thank you and I look forward to my next stay!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

Thank you sir! We appreciate the great review! Chanell and Andre are a big part of our team's success and we're glad they took such great care of you. Niles, our General Manager, is pretty good too! ;-)

Hope to see you back again for a longer stay! Safe travels.