“Ok...just ok”

Quality Inn Northeast
Ranked #138 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed March 21, 2014

As a non smoker, I really get annoyed when you walk in the "non smoking" room and your eyes burn from all the old smoke stink from years of people smoking in the room. They say non-smoking, but they were definitely smoking rooms at one time! Even had the nice cigarette burn hole in the bedspread! Otherwise, breakfast was well laid out and kept up nicely - but you will have to listen to the owners hollering "Don't take food to room" over and over. Undecided if I would ever stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed March 11, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed January 20, 2014

This is a pretty nice quality Inn. The room was fairly clean, some hair in bathroom leftover from previous visitors. The breakfast was good with the usual options including sausage and eggs. They do have a computer in lobby for guests to use. The staff was friendly.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank lorriebug
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

I will not be staying here again. The area of town was pretty rough. I stayed here with my two boys to stop and rest on a long drive. The hotel is convenient to I 85 but the road noise was terrible. The room was clean, but small. The breakfast was adequate.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The room was very clean, the staff very friendly and helpful. The free continental breakfast was great, I loved the waffles. Internet access was a bit troubling since I had to re-enter the password every time I went out and came back. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Nicole B
Reviewed June 17, 2013

" The hotel room was very dengy and dirty with spiderwebs in every corner of the room. It was very noisy and the staff was not helpful at all. The spiderwebs are probably still there even after I complained about them. I request another room, and the manager on duty told me it wasnt available. Their was a banquet held on the lawn right in front of my room with DJs and microphones all night on the 24th & 25th, and it started all over again the next morning, so I checked out about 1:30 pm because of the all the disturbanes. I was still charged half a rate. I was also overcharged for 1st night and when I said this is wrong the front desk agent acted as if he didn't understand english. In frustration I just left. I dont think this hotel should even be open for business because they sure dont treat it like one. It's almost like visiting distant relatives that you know dont like you. funny!! "

Room Tip: Ask if they have plans on the property before checking in.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was trying to book a room on May 28 after I finished my Payment stuff , I was receiving a message there was no room so I had to book a room at Holliday Inn .When I came home and check my account online the money was taken off by the Quality Inn .I called to complaint so they said they will call me back but 2 week go on no phone call until I called them back . They said nothing wrong with their system so they denial to give me my money back even without the service . So my advise is be careful when u book a room here if not u will lost your money without staying at their hotel

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends