Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
6,493 results
All reviewsnorth towerprime meridianfood courtphillips arenacentennial parkgeorgia domevalet parkingferris wheelcollege football hall of famewithin walking distanceroom servicecoca colaattending a conferencevery nice hotelper dayhotel staffenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 31, 2010

We stayed at the Omni for the Hawks vs Heat pre season game. The hotel is within walking distance of the CNN Ctr, Cenntennial Park, Philips Arena and other places of interest. The room was small but very clean, the bed and pillows were vey uncomfortable. The $30.00 valet parking is a bit much. The hotel staff was very professional.

• Stayed: October 2010
Management100, Manager at Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2010

Thank you for leaving a review. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is conveniently located by CNN Center, Philips Arena, Centennial Olympic Park, The World of Coke and the Aquarium just to name a few. We are glad you enjoyed your visit with us. Please come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed October 25, 2010

I stayed at an Omni at Indianapolis, IN and got my car broken in to. So the only thing the hotel would do for me is not charge me for the night of my stay and they would give me another night say anywhere i wanted. I live in TN and the only Omni never me is the CNN hotel. I was not impressed with the hotel at all. I read online they had some bed bug issue. I had to make sure i did not get a room with bed bugs. "I did find a bug in my room” I was not asked if we wanted to move they just took care of the bug. I just do not think the Omni is a 5* hotel. They might have won an award for being the best but they are far from the best in my book. I don’t think i would ever use a Omni hotel again. I would not recommend this hotel to a friend at all. I would tell them to run way from the Omni hotel chain...

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank ace_of_narf
Management100, Manager at Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2010

Please be assured that all comments both positive and negative are taken very seriously. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center has not had any verified bed bug issues since 2008. If a bed bug issue were to arise we would immediately take the room out of service for 10 days. We would not allow you or anyone else to stay in the room during that period. We use a specialized company to process any possible bed bug incidence. If verified we treat the room from discarding of all the linens, beds, and furniture to treating the room as specified by the industry standards. If you would like to discuss this issue in further detail, please feel free to contact us and speak with the Manager on Duty.

Reviewed October 18, 2010

I've come for the NBAA Convention - and the Omni is just awesome. Perfectly located in walking distance to the convention center; enough variety in restaurants; plenty of things around.
Room-Service was perfect - the first time i had a steak cooked right by a room service.
Drawbacks:
a) a complicated layout, with two connecting towers and it's not intuitive where things really are
b) business center is not usable, really.
c) small swimming pool
d) loud guests after the convention .... but that's not the fault of the hotel

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank TooFrequentTraveller
Management100, Manager at Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2010

We are happy to hear that your stay at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center was “awesome”. We are sorry that our layout, business center and pool were not up to your standards. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed October 12, 2010

Great location! Great Service! Stay at this hotel. You will love it! Great for business trip or personal getaway.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business

Thank you for taking time to leave a great response. We hope that the next time you are in Atlanta you will once again choose to stay at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center.

Reviewed October 11, 2010

I have to start out by saying that I had never been to Atlanta before nor had I ever stayed at an Omni Hotel. I was pleasantly surprised by both. Right away we were met with the most friendly, accomodating staff. Upon checking in, the front desk staff was so nice and even interacted with our children to make them feel so welcome. Being located at CNN was a bonus and the kids loved the food court! Our son had brought his XBOX game to play in the room on the night of our anniversary while we were at dinner and at first couldn't get it to work on their tv. He called down to the front desk and immediately they sent someone up to help my son. After changing out the TV 2 times they finally got it working. They never once acted like it was a big deal at all. Since reading the reviews on tripadvisor.com I knew to sign up for the rewards kit to get the free drinks in the am, the newspaper and free wifi...soooo worth it!! Everything we wanted to do was within walking distance and we couldn't get over how clean and beautiful the city was. Olympic park was just outside the front of our hotel and the view was beautiful!! I cannot begin to say enough about this hotel...it should be rated #1 and FIVE STAR!!! We can't wait to come back and stay there again!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family

We appreciate your review and we are glad you chose to stay with us for your anniversary and for your first visit to Atlanta. Your positive comments about our hotel, staff, Select Guest program and our city are truly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Omni Hotel at CNN Center again!