We booked this hotel mainly for the location : 10 minutes of walk will bring you to World of Coca-Cola, the Georgia Aquarium and the centennial olympic park.
That being said, once we discovered the room, we were pleasantly surprised. It looks like everything has been recently remodeled. The beddings were very nice and the overall cleanliness perfect. The size of the bedrooms is nice; the bathroom, however, is a little bit small.
The interior courtyard is quite relaxing. Be careful when you chose your room : there's an underground parking under some of the rooms and when the ventilation starts, the room just above (the one we had) shakes ! On the other hand, it only took us a trip to the front desk to have it stopped by the maintenance guy.
Unfortunately, about the front desk and guest services, I have to admit that some of the previous reviews talking about a staff member being almost rude are true (I don't know if I faced the same person on the other hand). For that matter, I have to say that I'm surprised by the answers given by the manager on this website... You would expect more than just sarcasm when lots of people complain about service...
Anyway, there is no restaurant in the hotel but it's not an issue : less than 10 minutes from the hotel are a lot of restaurants (Hard Rock Cafe, steakhouses, brands like Hooters etc.).
Last, the number of parking spots is limited. While we were staying in the hotel, all were taken so we had to park on the one located just across the street. It's not really cheap : it's 7 dollars until 4pm and then, it's 10 additional dollars for the overnight.
To sum up, we would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Downtown Atlanta, Inn at the Peachtrees is close to all of Atlanta's well know attractions. In addition, the Inn is walking distance to most of Atlanta's Fortune 500 companies. Whether you are here on business or pleasure the Inn at the Peachtrees is the perfect place to stay! Parking is located at a parking garage off-site from the hotel. The garage is self-park and includes in and out privileges. The daily rate is a $15.00 fee per night. Larger vehicles cannot be accommodated in the parking garage. Parking is limited in the downtown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at the Peachtrees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn At The Peachtrees Hotel Atlanta
- Hotel At The Peachtrees
- At The Peachtrees Atlanta
- Best Western Atlanta
- Atlanta Best Western