When arriving in Atlanta from the airport in our rental car we found the hotel with no problem. Parking was easy (although we were surprised at the parking fee that was not mentioned when we booked) and they were happy for us to leave the car at the hotel for the rest of the day at no extra charge after checking out. Room was ready for us on arrival and was nice and clean. We were a little concerned that the room was on the front of the hotel overlooking the road, but had no problem at all with traffic noise (in fact we were surprised at how quiet it was). Only slight gripe is that the bathroom only had a shower (albeit a large one).
Breakfast was fine, and service was fast and friendly, especially Wanda.
The hotel is perfectly positioned to visit the sites, with the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, CNN and Olympic Park a short walk away. Fox Theatre is also within easy walking distance, although walking back after the show the number of vagrants that approached us was a concern (recommend you get a cab).
Overall it was a very enjoyable stay and, if travelling to Atlanta again, we would be happy to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting Atlanta, it helps to find a hotel that puts you at the center of the city but remains affordable. And while there are many choices in cheap hotels in the area, you’re always looking for the best hotel deals for your lodging needs. When you book your hotel rooms with Inn at the Peachtrees, you’re choosing one of the best hotels located in the heart of downtown Atlanta. You’ll find that are accommodations are convenient, comfortable, and most importantly, affordable. We always offer our guests the lowest pricing possible on all of our rooms, giving you the peace of mind that you’ve found one of the premier places to stay without paying more than you have to. Our recently renovated rooms are spacious, clean, and well-lit. We offer many on-site amenities, making your stay as close to perfect as we can. With parking exclusive only to our hotel guests, free daily hot breakfast, 24-hour fitness facility, and more great offerings on property, we have everything you need to make your trip a success. Because we’re located in the middle of the downtown district of Atlanta, we see many business travelers, as well as guests and families on vacation. We strive to offer plenty of specialized items to assist any guest, no matter what their reason for visiting may be. That’s why with each room booking we include complimentary high-speed internet, in-room work area and desk, as well as a business center and meeting room in the lobby area. Why choose a cheaper hotel and receive less for your money when you could have scenic views of the city skyline and a free hot meal each morning? No matter what you’re looking for in your next hotel stay, you’ll find it here with us each time for less. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at the Peachtrees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn At The Peachtrees Hotel Atlanta
- Hotel At The Peachtrees
- At The Peachtrees Atlanta
- Best Western Atlanta
- Atlanta Best Western