“LOVED,LOVED,LOVED”

Inn at the Peachtrees
Ranked #101 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 27, 2012

When i arrived at the hotel to check in the staff was very friendly. My room was clean and amazing. Breakfast was fresh and good. The hotel was walking distance to many different Atlanta attractions and places to eat, my over all experience was great would truly stay again and recommend anyone there for a great night stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Chandon W

Reviewed July 25, 2012

While they may have some renovations to the place, they forgot to change the carpet in the rooms. While the room was very small, by the time I walked from the bed to the bathroom, my new white socks were BLACK! A bit of advice, do not walk on the floor bare feet.The lobby has been upgraded and you think that the rest of the place would look the same....WRONG! From the dirty elevator to the dirty walk ways, the rooms are the worse. The curtains don't close so you get the light from outside which makes it hard to sleep. There stains on the bedspread, however the towels were clean. I was booked for 3 days but could only stau one night...I found a much CLEANER and CHEAPER hotel down the street.

Room Tip: If you choose a room facing the street, you get the sounds of traffic all night. If you choose a roo...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
gdvelis, General Manager at Inn at the Peachtrees, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

You are correct the carpet in your room was dirty and the drapes did not close properly.
While it is true that we have been running a full house for 6 weeks straight there is no excuse.
We failed to stay on top of our usual presell inspection and have adjusted staffing accordingly.

The hotel opened a few months ago with everything installed being brand new and no expense spared to ensure we would be perceived as a good hotel.

Your seeing us badly is not what we wanted.

If you would give us another chance...please contact me directly so that whenever you return to Atlanta I can arrange for you to enjoy your intended original three day stay in Atlanta....as my personal guest.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

We stayed at the Best Western Plus for 7 days for the gift show. It's our second time staying there and definitely our last. The location is convenient. However, the hotel itself is a 1-2 star at best. There is a lot of cosmetic cover ups. The layout is absolutely motel-ish with corridor outside every room. Hence it's not pleasant to open the window and put yourself on display.

There were numerous thunder storm during the nights we were there. On the second night, the entrance area of our room was soaked with rain coming in from the corridor. We got switched to another room. On the third night, my husband caught a huge cockroach in our bath tub. We're sure that it entered from the vent in our washroom. When we checked out, my husband mentioned it to the staff who didn't seem surprised at all. It's as if we were making a fuss out of a 2-inch roach.

The room was renovated but not well maintained at all. For one, I won't walk barefoot. The bed was average but the pillows were too small and seems like they're stuffed with some cheap foams. The faucet was new but with sharp edges. I actually got scratched a few times. One thing though I need to commend is the service of the breakfast place. The ladies there were very polite, pleasant and helpful. Unfortunately, that alone cannot win my patronage for my future trips to Atlanta.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This was a great place to stay that was right downtown. We were close to everything here and I really enjoyed the location. The room wasn't big, but it was very comfortable for two people and the bathroom was awesome - the shower head was crazy amazing!!! Contrary to what some reviewers have stated, there are in fact heavy curtains which you can close to shield your windows from passersby. I was nervous about the parking from the reviews but when we got there, we were given a piece of paper and told to park in the garage below the hotel and then we took the elevator to the 3rd floor - right outside our room, not bad at all. The breakfast was great, everything was yummy and fully stocked. The only thing that wasn't awesome was the noise from other guests and the rolling of suitcases/housekeeping carts over the grooved floors. Other than that, this place was great and what I was looking for. We used the room for sleeping and getting ready and spent our days and nights out and about in Atlanta. Wish they had a swimming pool, that would have been the icing on the cake. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Angela F
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This is a great little find in the heart of Atlanta. My husband and I have come here twice now and have not been disappointed. The staff is friendly, professional and extremely helpful. The rooms, although not large, are clean and newly refurbished. We found the location to be great. It seems to right in the middle of Atlanta, close to everything, including several wonderful restaurants. This is a perfect fit for us. I would highly recommend it. Oh yes, excellent breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Virginia V
Reviewed July 21, 2012

My first trip to Atlanta Was made even better by staying at this Hotel compared to the previous hotel I stayed at the night before. The staff and rooms were great and everything I wanted to visit was walking distance to the hotel. The hotel provided an excellent breakfast with plenty of choices and everything tasted great!.... I had a little of everything. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone visiting Atlanta, I will only stay at this hotel next time I visit..

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank RMLopez310
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Had to do some business in the downtown are and this hotel fit our budget for 4 people and still had rooms left. We stayed for 3 days and I am very picky but this one was good for the price we wanted to spend. We have stayed in more expensive hotels and they did lack a lot of things that they have. It is a small hotel and parking is around the corner but it is watched and cost us 15 dollars per night. The walk around the corner is not dangerous and very short and the parking deck is actually cleaner than most. You can pick a room that looks out front or one that locks out into their courtyard, which some say has issues because of the cobblestone noises. We had one out front and you can hear if somebody goes by your room because the same cobble stone is there as well, but we did not hear anything, maybe some people yelling on the street but otherwise very quiet during our stay. No pool but work- out room, which we did not use. We did a lot of things that were within walking distance, such as Coca Cola building and that is right next door to the Aquarium. Short walk through the streets to "downtown" for our business, connected to the mall and the subway. The room was small but the beds were clean. I checked for bedbugs and obvious stains but other than maybe some on the carpet, which I never touch barefoot anyway, I could not find any. A small grease spot on the decorative piece on the bed. Toilet seat was up and even under the rim it was clean. Small coffemaker and the usual shampoo, soap etc all in the room plus small refrigerator. All towels were replaced the next day and trash was taken out. The ladies at the front desk were sufficient and had no issues with us paying cash, something we usually do not do, for our room. friendly and helpful at all times. The room smelled fresh, sometimes that means it has something to hide but it was not overpowering. Very important for me because I am very sensible to parfume and everything sprayed but it did not bother me at all. Elevator is small and hot but we were on the second floor so we did not suffer too long. Let me tell you about breakfast: Like I mentioned before, we have stayed in more expensive hotels and they did not have half of the things they did. It was all fresh stocked and piping hot. Clean and the Lady that worked there was super friendly and had nothing but kind words and even would get me orange juice after the breakfast was over, it ends at 9.30 during the week so be early. Not liking plastic plates for hot items such as scrambled eggs because of possible chemicals being leaked,but the serving area is pretty big. Scrambled eggs, sausage patties, grits, waffles, potatoes, yoghurt are just a few things. Bagels and different breads, lots of different teas and coffes. I did not miss brown bananas at other hotels, because here everything looked and tasted fresh,even the eggs (pretty sure they are powder). The only problem we had were that some of the TV channels were not working. Talked to front desk and the guy apologized and said that they have been working on it. But after all that walking we went to bed early anyway. our door was hard to close and actually had to slam it for it to close properly. No chains, just metal plate for locking.Beds are comfortable but creak a little bit. 3 or 4 pillows, again: clean. Do not like the comforter, sheets concept. Being from Germany I like my own cover and I like it covered, not sheeted over but that is something that they do here and I get used to it, as long as everything is clean....

Room Tip: The cobble stone is less on the front side that faces the road but still have noises from people on...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family