4,794 results
All reviews international tower radius tower sway restaurant atrium tower peachtree mall food court heart of downtown attending a conference valet parking business trip world of coca cola beautiful hotel fitness center king room georgia aquarium marta station olympic park
Reviewed December 14, 2015

Enjoyed my stay at this Hotel - very nice and clean. They have a "Market" where you can get food, real food, amazing desserts, and drinks 24/7. Great way to get a bite to eat anytime and not pay for room service or go out. The most amazing pecan pie I have ever had!

Reviewed December 14, 2015

friendly staff and I enjoyed my stay. I stood for a conference and enjoyed the rooms they were held in. The temps of the rooms were perfect. My room was very clean and the food was very good. I was greeted by friendly front door men and they were very helpful.

Reviewed December 14, 2015

only issue was the load guests thank you for all that you have done the stay was great beautiful hotel and accommodations, food was fantastic and the service was great and I would recommend to anyone including for business, family and couples

Reviewed December 11, 2015

Located in the heart of Atlanta, this hotel is new, bright exceptionally clean with excellent services, amenities, security and a cheerful staff. The guest rooms are clean, quiet, perfectly equipped with wonderfully comfortable beds.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattAtlanta, Public Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2015

Thanks for choosing Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Built in 1967, our hotel continues to show warmth and superb hospitality to everyone who comes through our door. We're glad you enjoyed your guest room and the Hyatt Grand™ bed available for ultimate relaxation. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back again, soon!

Reviewed December 10, 2015

I stay at the Hyatt in Atlanta several times each year for business. The hotel is within walking distance of a number of great restaurants and bars and is a quick Uber ride to most other fun places in town. The service has always been top notch, rooms are clean and very comfortable. The mattresses are the best I have experienced at a hotel. I have stayed here more than 20 nights and have never had one complaint with the hotel. They have a great restaurant in the lobby as well as an awesome lobby bar. The Polaris restaurant on top of the hotel rotates for amazing views of the city. I love the Hyatt!

Stayed: December 2015

Wow. It's a pleasure to welcome you back time and time again! Thank you for allowing Hyatt Regency Atlanta and our team take such wonderful care of your throughout your stay! Our friendly service is what truly sets us apart from other locations in the city. Our staff is trained to the highest level of hospitality and service, to ensure every guest encounters a wonderful stay. We truly appreciate you allowing Hyatt Regency Atlanta to be your home away from home during so many trips and we look forward to 20+ more! And great tips about our on-property dining: Sway, 22 Storys and Polaris are all amazing dining options! See you soon.