All reviews front desk atlanta airport upgraded to a suite an early flight restaurant staff definitely stay here again one night stay free shuttle shuttle service great customer service room key beds were comfortable free breakfast southern hospitality lobby delta ihg
Reviewed July 30, 2018

The room we were in was not sooooo great stains on the bed stains on the curtains and the bathroom lights was so so so dim the tv didn’t show a clear picture one bed was soft the other bed was hard as rocks the entrance door was hard to open and close it was sooooo bad wasn’t happy at all with the stay will never stay at this hotel again!!!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
AThornton25, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for any discomfort you have experienced during your stay due to the room conditions. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our housekeeping and maintenance managers in order to take corrective actions as needed. We value your loyalty and it is our sincere hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations on a future visit.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Great location to the airport. Very clean rooms. We received an upgrade for being loyalty members. We were upgraded to a huge suite! The service was super friendly. The bar looked fun, but we were so tired from traveling and preparing for an early flight the next morning.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience with TripAdvisor! I will share your feedback with my staff and colleagues. Thank you again.

Reviewed July 28, 2018

Ashley at the front desk greeted me with a smile. She set the excellence of my experience off. The room was immaculate! Housekeeping was top notch and very professional. The hotel's staff is kind and courteous; all my needs were mate promptly. I highly recommend the Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport-North. However you will do yourself a dis-justice if you don't make it a point to me Ashley at the front desk!!
Mrs. Logan

Room tip: Check parking rates, room tax and incidental holding fee because what reservations quote when you check in the hotel.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
AThornton25, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Hello Ms. Logan,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for your review on your stay, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff and the rest of the management team. We are always interested in hearing feedback from our guest. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

I believe the way to truly know the cleanliness of a hotel room is to check the bathroom. The bathroom at this hotel was horrendous! The tub had mold and pink grime in between the tiles. It was so bad, my mother-in-law and I went to the store to buy some bleach and we cleaned the tub ourselves!! I should NOT have to do that when staying at a hotel. I don’t know what cleaning products the hotel is using, but it is not sufficient for cleaning AT ALL! Also, the sink drained poorly and filled up quickly just when washing our hands. I’m thankful that we only had to stay for 2 nights. I WILL NOT be staying at this hotel again.

1  Thank Ashley W

Hello Ashely,

I do apologize for the inconvenience; please accept my apology for all the unfortunate experience that you have experienced. I hope you will allow us another opportunity to demonstrate our signature hospitality when you return to Atlanta.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

We had stayed here with the kids a few days and it was very nice,great showers, very nice rooms,the kids liked they could sit up front n watch tv while we where n the back,the only thing I didn't like was the Ac it just didn't get as cold as I like n the room,but it was good no problems at all ,would stay here again for sure

Hello kCJ2558,

We love hearing great comments such as yours! Thank you KCJ558.