“Excellent customer service thanks to Netsanet”

Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Ranked #32 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Outstanding Service thanks to Netsanet. I enjoyed the breakfast and the fast service the waitress provided. The bedroom was awesome and the location was quiet. I felt like I was at home away from home. Everytime we come to Georgia we look forward to staying here.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank shanecare
Alicia P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Traveler,
Thank you for your positive review. We are so happy to hear you've been enjoying your stays here with us. We are proud of Netsanet and the entire staff for their continued dedication to making this a great hotel which guests love! It's wonderful to know that you've benefited from their efforts. We hope to see you join us again soon!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

I will have to say that I never thought I would run into such an amazing staff! I lived in this hotel for about 8 weeks because of a training I had with work and the staff here really made me feel like I was at home. The very few times I had a small issue they took their time to solve it asap! I will definitely keep this location in mind whenever I have to stay in Atlanta again! Location was always always neat and clean and the food in the restaurant along with the wait staff is awesome too!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Alicia P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

There is nothing more satisfying than to hear of your great experience here with us. We are truly humbled and gratified by your encouraging message to the staff. This is our vision of what each of us would hope to find when traveling. It's exciting to have confirmation that we're making this vision a reality. We would love to have you stay with us again, and are so glad to hear you plan to return.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

We stayed here at the beginning of our family vacation to the Georgia/Florida area for 2 nights. We were traveling with 3 kids, ages 5, 3, and 18 months. We arrived at the airport after midnight and called for the 24hr shuttle service, which was a little slower to get there than quoted, but they did come to get us and the driver was helpful. Upon arrival Anna checked us in and upgraded us to a larger room after seeing the amount of stuff (and kids!) we had with us. The suite was wonderful, lots of room, clean and nice.

The beds were a bit firm for my liking, and they were full size, not queen, which when sharing with wiggly toddlers can be tight. The bathroom did not have a bath tub, only a shower, but we made it work and kids showered instead of taking a bath.

The second night the baby would not sleep and I needed some milk to give him a bottle. The restaurant was closed and there was no milk in the 24 hour "cafe" refrigerator. I thought I was out of luck. But, once again, Anna, being as helpful as she is, hooked me up with some milk from the latte machine! Baby went right to sleep after his bottle. Anna, you saved my night!

We did not use it, but the business center looked very nice, as did the pool. Over all, this hotel is very clean, modern and well maintained. I don't know when it was built but feels pretty new.

One thing I feel would have made our stay better were free breakfast. Waffle House is just across the street, but our kids are so little and don't eat much, so a quick bowl of cereal would have made the morning a little easier.

Room Tip: Because of the layout of the suites, the air conditioning is unevenly distributed, causing about a 1...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Shawna,
Thank you so much for your outstanding review! We loved hearing from you. We value Anna so much, because as you experienced, she's a star player. We're happy to say we've got a great staff which enjoys making your stay a terrific one! It's great to hear how you worked everything out here traveling with such little ones - which is quite a feat! Please join us again soon, as we believe we missed an opportunity to have you join us in the restaurant where kids always eat free! We'd love to have you return soon!

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I was in Atlanta because my flight was cancelled. I received a free nights stay from the airport. The room was really nice and clean along with the rest of the hotel. Food was pretty good. Nothing to write home about but can't complain. Had a nice stay...

Stayed: June 2014

Hello Guest, We are happy to hear that despite circumstances outside of your control, you landed at our hotel, and that you enjoyed your stay! We hope you remember us as the Atlanta hotel that offered a pleasant respite in the midst of unplanned travel changes. We'd love to have you visit again, by choice! Thank you for letting us know how we're doing!
Be well,

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Holiday Inns are cool! At this hotel it really is a new type of Holiday Inn. Updated lobby and very nice front desk employees. Rooms are of nice size and beds comfy. I really like the hotel, food, and drinks. Hotel shuttle runs every 20 minutes and its on time.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. We love to know that our guests are enjoying their stay. We will continue to strive to exceed expectations, and make this a great hotel which guests truly love! Thanks for the encouragement along the way!
Happy Traveling to you,

Reviewed June 12, 2014

As I read all the others reviews let me start by saying this Hotel is beyond Any other Holiday Inn I've ever been too. 3 stars should really be 5 stars! Hotel is Absolutely gorgeous. Upon Checkin me and my Daughter arrived late and thought it was going to be a Hassle checking in considering the fact it was almost 2 am I was wrong everything was Awesome. I know we have found the prefect hotel for our Atlanta and Family trips for the summer. Upon checkout there was a young lady name (Madison) she wasn't the nicest it seems that her personal phone conversation was way more important then a Thank you for staying with us all we got was "drop your keys here" Very unprofessional!!!! Great stay minus the rude morning Lady.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear guest,

We are so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations in so many ways, and that overall you enjoyed your stay. It is good news to hear that you took notice of so many of the efforts we're putting forth to make this a great hotel which guests truly love.
It is very disappointing however, that we missed our chance to thank you and wish you a safe trip upon your departure. We will continue to coach our staff and raise awareness of how much our service affects our guests. Our staff enjoys making our guests feel at home, and offering terrific service, and looks forward to opportunites to improve.
Thank you for your helpful review, we sincerely take it to heart. Please feel free to reach out to me when you plan to join us again, as we are grateful you're planning to keep us as your Atlanta & Family Trip Destination! We'd love the chance to show you our appreciation.
Safe Travels to you and the family,

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I was put up here overnight (for about 6 hours total) by delta airlines.

All the staff were extremely nice. They made sure I got dinner, etc. After such a long day I managed to forget my boarding pass on my table at dinner and it got thrown away with the other trash at midnight.

Jessica L the bartender went above and beyond the call of duty and ran outside to go through the trash and get me my boarding pass so I could catch my rescheduled flight in the early AM. This woman deserves a raise.

No complaints on my room either. Everything was comfy and nice for the short time I was here.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Kiernan G
Alicia P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you for your thoughtful comments! We understand it can be very disrupting to so much of our plans when travel is interrupted. We're just as proud of our staff as you are, and so glad we were able to smooth things out for you during the layover time. On behalf of everyone who assisted you during your stay, I can say, it is truly our pleasure. Please come visit us again on your next stop in Atlanta!