“Great stay”

Ranked #26 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Hartsville, South Carolina
“Great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

My family stayed at this Hampton Inn when we had to travel to Atlanta because of a death in the family. The staff was the best at any motel anywhere. Kay Dee at the front desk was so helpful and friendly. She made a point of asking how we were doing and if there was anything we needed. Friendliest person ever. The breakfast staff and the breakfast was great, the room clean and comfortable. Because of the wonderful experience, we have made reservations to stay here when we return to handle some more details.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
We wish it was a happier occasion, but glad to be your home away from home. PB

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Spartanburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

This was our 1st trip to Atlanta. Came to our 1st Braves game and picked this Hampton Inn b/c it was not downtown in the traffic. Easy to get to I-85 and I-20, mall, food places, etc. Room was nice and clean. Staff was very nice and helpful. Great experience. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Love going to the Braves. Look forward to your next visit. PB
Memphis, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this property because of the friends and family rate. When my sister and I checked in the lady at the desk was not professional at all. Her clothes were too big and she spoke to us like we were long time friends. The bed had a hand written sign on it stating if you want your sheets changed to let them know and also had hand written on it in pencil d..m right. I took the sign to the desk and the associate said nothing but someone was playing a joke. The tub had black marks in it, let's just say I purchased shower shoes to shower in. The ceiling was peeling and looked awful the property on the outside looks better. I will not stay at this property again. There were kids slamming doors running in the hallway talking loud late night and early morning. This was an awful stay.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Nicole M
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
The sticky notes on the bed frame are actually a Hampton Inn standard. But, the handwritten extra certainly is not. We will do some training to make sure our housekeepers remember to replace the notes. Thank you for letting me know. PB, Owner
Moultrie, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

This was the friendliest Hampton Inn I have ever been in. Everyone was so helpful.
The room was great, quiet. Best night's sleep I have had in a long time.
Of course, everything was clean and great.

Thanks for such a great stay including the wonderful. hot breakfast each AM.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Glad you enjoyed our hotel. We're available to provide a good night's sleep 365 days a year - hope to see you again. PB, Owner
Baton Rouge, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Hotel in a nice quite location. Eady access to freeways and restaurants. Plenty of parking and appears like a safe area. Room shows lot os wear. Had a non working TV during my stay (during March madness) and the staff made no attempt to fix issue - I am Hilton Gold member to boot. Noticed a family also arguing with them about rate discrepenacies etc. Front desk staff not very polite. They offer a nice reception in the evenings and the breakfast staff were very nice.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

2 Thank Sriram S
We had some replacement TVs that were back ordered - they came in yesterday. I regret that yours was not replaced immediately. Normally we swap them out as soon as a guest lets us know there is a problem. PB
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

The staff was great! So nice and friendly. Truly made you feel like they were happy to see you. One morning I witnessed a lady from the front desk as the food service ladies if they needed anything. Staff caring for staff, that's rare. The food was your normal Hampton Inn fare. Nothing special, but up to par. The rooms seem as though they're a bit older than some Hampton Inns. The furniture was scarred. Overall, it's a nice hotel. We'll stay again if we're ever back in Atlanta.

Stayed April 2014
We truly want our hotel to be a pleasant place to work, as well as a comfortable place for our guests. Thank you for noticing. PB, Owner
Portland, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

The hotel and my room were very clean and comfortable, and the staff were uniformly friendly and helpful. As a small example, I notified the hotel that I would be arriving after 2 a.m. because of a delayed flight. When I arrived, the night desk clerk greeted me by name with a smile, had already checked me in, and simply handed me my keys and pointed me to my room. This thoughtfulness was much appreciated after a long and tiring day. The hotel is a very good value if you don't need to have immediate access to the central city.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so pleased we could be your home during your travels. Hope to see you again. PB, Owner