“you can count on consistency at this Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake
Ranked #22 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We have stayed at this Hampton Inn for years when we come to the Atlanta area, whether on family business or for local sporting events. When we have had problems, they were remedied. The staff is sincerely polite and very efficient. It is always clean. The location is convenient to the interstate and close to many restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dawgpen
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

One of the nice things about having a team that has worked together at our Hampton Inn for a long time is that they get to recognize our repeat customers. We are glad to be your choice of hotel in Atlanta and appreciate your business. PB

Reviewed September 22, 2013

After reading some of these reviews, I was nervous about staying here. But, we didn’t have any problems at all – the staff was very nice, the room was clean and the place was quiet. The hotel is next to nice looking office buildings and some high dollar apartments. There is a mall down the street, but the area is pretty quiet. There aren't many restaurant options that I saw right around the hotel, so you might want to eat on the way before you get there. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

I'm glad you took a chance with us. The neighborhood actually has a nice selection of restaurants, but many are locally owned, a bit hidden, but worth the visit. Next time try Bambinellis or the Blue Ribbon Grill, or ask our staff for recommendations to suit your preferences for the evening. Hope to see you again soon. PB

Reviewed September 19, 2013

As a seasoned Airline Pilot (that means I'm old!), who stays in too many hotels to mention; This particular property stands alone. The place was as clean as my Mother's house, the staff was professional, friendly and made me feel like I was home. The Continental Breakfast the next morning was so extensive that I couldn't decide what to eat - so I ate a little of everything and ended up skipping lunch at the next city! I didn't want to leave! Even Issac, they're staff driver who picked me up at Peachtree-DeKalb Airport the evening before my stay, was great. He was punctual, in fact, he was waiting for me out front as I pulled into the gate with my Airplane. He was courteous and a very professional driver - and that's coming from a guy who likes to be in control... at least, that's what my wife says! Brian is the General Manager and has quite obviously assembled an amazingly awesome staff. I wish I could give these guys 6 stars! Captain Larry W. Southern Airways Express Airlines.

Room Tip: Only Stay At Hampton Inns. It's where all the Airline Pilot's Stay.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank larryw158

We are delighted to have Southern Airways Express in our community. As a "seasoned" hotel owner, I appreciate the kind comments from such a very frequent traveler. PB

Reviewed September 19, 2013

My family and I had a funeral to go to in Atlanta and this was a last minute booking. We chose to stay in Hampton Inn Atlanta for a few days at the recommendation of a family member, and we're glad we did! The facility (including the rooms) were very clean and well kept. Housekeeping was done late morning/early afternoon and never had to be asked for. The breakfast was MUCH better than the continental breakfasts of other hotels serving a wide variety of items such as eggs, bacon, sausage, cereal, muffins, toast, fruits, and various pastries.

But above all, the customer service shown was exemplorary. They knew of the death in my family and went above and beyond in taking care of us. They were always polite, had a smile on their face, and never passed a chance to ask how we were doing or if anything was needed. A special shout out to Sandra and Patricia!

Thank you Hampton Inn Atlanta!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you to you and your family for choosing our hotel. We hope to see you again under happier circumstances. PB

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We were here for our wedding... booked a suite to get ready in and then returned later to sleep there. Particularly as a gay couple we often wonder how we will be treated by hotel staff, and so purposely did not volunteer the information to them when we checked in. But friends and family who came later did tell the desk staff what was happening and I have to say that this staff went ABOVE AND BEYOND to ensure my partner and I felt comfortable and even celebrated when they discovered we were in the area to have our wedding. I would absolutely stay here again. Also, we stayed in a suite which was lovely and a great amount of room for us and our wedding party to get dressed in, but also intimate enough to feel nice to return to that evening after the wedding. Finally the breakfast each morning was quite good. I was impressed! Thank you,Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah S
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Congratulations! We are flattered that you chose our hotel for your wedding. Wishing you a long and joyful marriage. Peggy Berg, Owner.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This hotel has it all. Comfortable clean rooms and most of all a staff that is joyfull and truly glad to have you there. Good food for breakfast and reception from 5pm till 7pm. Quiet surroundings that feel safer even being in the Atlanta area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

I was at the reception last night and it was a pleasure to visit with some of our guests. People come from all over. Glad you enjoyed your stay. PB

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nancy checked me early in the am and was extremely helpful and super kind! With a friendly smile on her face at 1 am!!! Wow!
A 9 am I had requested wake up call so I would not miss the comp Hot/Cold Breakfast. Was I impressed!!!!! It was a delicious offering paired with a great team! Tricia was very welcoming and courteous. I complimented her and staff on a Super establishment and its upkeep
Tricia seems genuinely happy to be with the company!
A big congrats to the Hampton Inn Northlake for a 5 star service and treatment!!!
And a bigger Thank You!!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank MaiTheTraveller
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

We own this Hampton Inn and believe me, we are genuinely happy to have Trisha and Nancy on our team too. They do a great job for our guests - and the company. Glad we had the opportunity to take care of you on your travels. Best Regards, PB