“Hospitality at its best” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake

Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake
Ranked #22 of 177 Hotels in Atlanta
Destin, FL
“Hospitality at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Hotels are hotels and Hampton Inns are Hampton Inns but what sets one apart from the others are the people. This Hampton's staff make you feel like they really care about you and that you are like a guest in their home. This doesn't just happen. Creating a culture of hospitality starts at the top, and this Hampton Inn's leadership has fostered and encouraged that culture. We were in the midst of a move to Atlanta with all the associated stresses, yet each evening and morning, we were treated to a respite from all that with smiles, good wishes and good cheer. Well done!

• 5 of 5 stars
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you so much. I'll pass the feedback on to the team. They are the nicest people. PB

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

my wife and i stayed here a couple weeks ago. the hotel is new, clean, and well run. the only complaint was that it was a bit cold although heating was running in the room. seemed like the walls did not have enough insulation. however, it was unusually cold for atlanta,the temperatures were around freezing for several days...

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
We had one unusually cold night here. My house couldn't seem to get warm either. I hadn't thought about it before because it is seldom a problem, but next time it gets cold, I'll ask the staff to set the adjoining room thermostats up a few degrees so the building as a whole feels warmer. Thanks for letting me know. PB
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Extremely quiet and easy to find. My family enjoyed the breakfast and the King sized bed! I must admit the beds were the best I believe I've slept in, in a hotel. We will try to return if we pass through again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
I don't know why it took the hotel industry so long (2000 years or so) to figure out that beds are really important. But, once Hampton Inn as a franchise decided to upgrade their beds, I think the company did the best job of any hotel chain. I love Hampton Inn beds too. Come sleep with us again soon. PB
Valrico, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

This hotel has a quiet location, but is still easy to get anywhere on the northeast side of Atlanta. Service was great, newly renovated lobby and rooms were beautiful. Ladies, I can't say enough about the bathroom lighting! I also saw the beer and wine in the evening, and breakfast selection was huge. From now on, it's the only place I'll stay in Atlanta.

• 5 of 5 stars
Lighting is important to me when I travel too. I like a bright bathroom because it's cleaner. And now that I am over 50, I like a bright bedroom so I can read. Thanks for the great comments on the renovation. Hope to see you back again soon. PB
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

We were in town for two nights and were very comfortable in our standard king room. As others have mentioned the service of this hotel was excellent. All the hotel staff we saw and interacted with were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were average size and clean and the mattresses were comfortable. It was easy to find and get to from the highway - once we figured out which exits to use depending on the direction we were heading to and from.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Interstate 285 has two exits for our hotel. Northlake Parkway is a half interchange, so you can get off heading south and on heading north. La Vista, which is a block away, is a full interchange with complete north and south bound access. Both are convenient to the hotel, but the extra half interchange is great during rush hour. Glad you found us. PB
Northport, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

The Service at this hotel is Exceptional. Greeted as soon as I came in. Suprisingly they had a small dinner offering (complimentary), which Hampton Inn isn't known to do. It had a nice salad, entree, bread, & cookies.... Along with Beer, wine & soda. They also provided a free breakfast & the morning staff was as nice as the evening staff.
The hotel itself is a bit older in the rooms, but all in all liked the hotel.

Next time I'm in the area, I will stay here.

• 5 of 5 stars
Delighted that you joined us for our guest social. We like to have the opportunity to visit with guests as we, and they, wind down for the evening, so we host a complimentary social Monday through Thursday nights. Come again soon. PB
Hephzibah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This Hotel lives up to the picture and information on internet ad.My family Enjoyed This Hotel,The rooms were very clean and very peaceful,roomy and quiet. I would recommend this hotel excellent price for stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Lester H
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
I travel a lot, and get lost a lot. I'm glad you found us easily, and look forward to your next visit. Best Regards, Peggy Berg, Owner.