“Excellent Value with Great Staff”

Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake
Ranked #22 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Excellent Value with Great Staff”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Spent 2-nights at this Hampton Inn for a family reunion in January and the staff was outstanding. The structure itself is older, but the location, recent updates and staff made it a great choice. It felt like a home away from home. We especially enjoyed seeing Kay Dee at the front desk during our stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
You are right, the concrete was poured in 1988 but we've replaced almost everything except, well, the concrete. Hotels get a lot of wear and tear so we've actually done major renovations several times to make sure the property is always fresh and comfortable. The new fitness center was just completed and we hope you stay for another reunion and enjoy the newly redone meeting rooms as well.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Lancaster, South Carolina
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Our check in was great. We asked about local restaurants. The young man sent us to a charming and excellent Italian restaurant just 3 minutes away. It made our stay extra special! I have stayed at Hampton Inns all over the country. This is one of the best.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
I'm so glad you got to try Bambinelli's. The family has been cooking for the neighborhood for years, and we always particularly enjoy their pasta. It's the special local places that make a trip memorable.
Fayetteville, Georgia
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've only experienced good stays at Hilton Properties! Whenever I'm traveling I hotel of choice must be a Hilton Property.

I travel at times often and again, I first, second and third choices of hotel stays are always Hilton Properties. There is no nicer, cleaner of professionalism at any other hotel, except Hilton Properties.

Room Tip: he only tip I have is to chose an Hilton property, they are always clean and courteous!!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
We are certainly glad you enjoy the wide world of Hilton and hope to see you again soon at our own Hampton Inn by Hilton in Northlake.
Enterprise, Alabama, United States
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Service was great. I was always greeted with a smile. I needed an extention cord for my computer to plug into the wall & the hotel staff promtly brought me one. The breakfast was delicious with my choice of bacon & eggs,freshly cooked oatmeal, & several different pastries as well as fruit . I've spent time in much more expensive hotels not as good as this one. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: They have rooms with 2 televisions so if your with family that's the way to go
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
When we added the 8 suites there was a big discussion about spending the extra money on the second television. I'm so glad we did, for couples as well as families like yours. Delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Come again soon. Peggy Berg, Owner.
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Convenient location just off I285 near I85 in North Atlanta. Very quiet office park location totally away from highway noise. Very nice complimentary breakfast and cocktail hour around 6PM. Attentive staff.

Hotel caters to business travelers.

Would have rated room as very good, except for the caulking of the shower enclosure. It made the bathroom unappealing, almost seedy. Would recommend the management take a look at this easy and inexpensive fix.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Shower caulk is something we work on daily, but it sounds like we need to double check. I'll put it as a priority for maintenance this week. Thanks for letting me know. Peggy Berg, Owner
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

From the moment I arrived, I believe the young lady name was Katy, she was very welcoming. Rooms were nice and quiet/clean. What was suppose to be a one night stay turned into three. They made my vacation very relaxing. Breakfast was good as well . I look forward to coming back on my next vacation.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Veda38
As a local resident, I sometimes wonder what brings people to our corner of Atlanta for vacation. Then I found out that our Visitors Bureau runs a special day-long course for hotel staff to teach them about all the things visitors find exciting to do in our community. I'm glad you had a good time, and look forward to welcoming you back to explore again. Katy just received her certificate from the Visitors Bureau, so don't hesitate to ask if you need suggestions. Peggy Berg, Owner
Howell, MI
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I travel a lot for work and pleasure and I've stayed in some pretty ritzy places. I haven't received half of the service from hotels costing 5x more than this one. Even the housekeeping staff made eye contact, smiled, and said hello! The team was helpful and accommodating -- from Isabella, the manager, to Dave, the gentleman who arranged the conference room for my meeting. If you like to feel cared for when you're away from home, this is THE place to be! Thank you, Hampton Inn Northlake!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Make my day! Isabella and Dave both joined our team in 2012 and we are delighted to have them. I'm happy to hear that they took good care of you, and hope we have the opportunity to do so again. Thanks for letting me know. Peggy Berg, Owner