Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake
$100
Country Inn
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$196
$135
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$226
$179
WHotels.com
$161
$142
$95
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$134
$99
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$174
$167
  • Room Service
$88
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$179
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmercer universitystone mountainquiet areathe breakfast arearoom was cleangreat place to staybreakfast staffeasy accessexcellent staywould stay here againwould recommend this hotel to anyonefresh fruitfree breakfastconvenient locationfront desk staffbusiness tripenjoyed my stay
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Service was great. I was always greeted with a smile. I needed an extention cord for my computer to plug into the wall & the hotel staff promtly brought me one. The breakfast was delicious with my choice of bacon & eggs,freshly cooked oatmeal, & several different pastries as well as fruit . I've spent time in much more expensive hotels not as good as this one. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: They have rooms with 2 televisions so if your with family that's the way to go
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

When we added the 8 suites there was a big discussion about spending the extra money on the second television. I'm so glad we did, for couples as well as families like yours. Delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Come again soon. Peggy Berg, Owner.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Convenient location just off I285 near I85 in North Atlanta. Very quiet office park location totally away from highway noise. Very nice complimentary breakfast and cocktail hour around 6PM. Attentive staff.

Hotel caters to business travelers.

Would have rated room as very good, except for the caulking of the shower enclosure. It made the bathroom unappealing, almost seedy. Would recommend the management take a look at this easy and inexpensive fix.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Shower caulk is something we work on daily, but it sounds like we need to double check. I'll put it as a priority for maintenance this week. Thanks for letting me know. Peggy Berg, Owner

Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

From the moment I arrived, I believe the young lady name was Katy, she was very welcoming. Rooms were nice and quiet/clean. What was suppose to be a one night stay turned into three. They made my vacation very relaxing. Breakfast was good as well . I look forward to coming back on my next vacation.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Veda38

As a local resident, I sometimes wonder what brings people to our corner of Atlanta for vacation. Then I found out that our Visitors Bureau runs a special day-long course for hotel staff to teach them about all the things visitors find exciting to do in our community. I'm glad you had a good time, and look forward to welcoming you back to explore again. Katy just received her certificate from the Visitors Bureau, so don't hesitate to ask if you need suggestions. Peggy Berg, Owner

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I travel a lot for work and pleasure and I've stayed in some pretty ritzy places. I haven't received half of the service from hotels costing 5x more than this one. Even the housekeeping staff made eye contact, smiled, and said hello! The team was helpful and accommodating -- from Isabella, the manager, to Dave, the gentleman who arranged the conference room for my meeting. If you like to feel cared for when you're away from home, this is THE place to be! Thank you, Hampton Inn Northlake!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Make my day! Isabella and Dave both joined our team in 2012 and we are delighted to have them. I'm happy to hear that they took good care of you, and hope we have the opportunity to do so again. Thanks for letting me know. Peggy Berg, Owner

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I am currently a guest at the Hampton Inn Northlake and I cannot say enough good things about it. I arrived Saturday Oct. 27, very late around midnight and after having a horrible day and stuck at the airport due to delays caused by Hurricane Sandy preparedness, I was greeted by a friendly smie and welcoming reception at the front desk. The next morning my room was moved to a better suited one due to the fact that I am traveling with a service animal. The young lady at the front desk Sunday morning was so pleasant and helpful. She is an asset to the hotel and deserves praise. From the housekeeping staff to the kind lady at the breakfast area, which is delicious by the way, Hampton Inn Northlake will definitely see more of me during my future travels to Atlanta!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank dnatal
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

We hosted a special training program for a group of blind business people for several weeks this year. It was a wonderful experience for us and we all learned how to better accommodate service animals and their humans. Glad we made you comfortable and we hope to see you again soon.