“Nice Hampton Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 177 Hotels in Atlanta
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Nice Hampton Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Convenient location just off I285 near I85 in North Atlanta. Very quiet office park location totally away from highway noise. Very nice complimentary breakfast and cocktail hour around 6PM. Attentive staff.

Hotel caters to business travelers.

Would have rated room as very good, except for the caulking of the shower enclosure. It made the bathroom unappealing, almost seedy. Would recommend the management take a look at this easy and inexpensive fix.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Shower caulk is something we work on daily, but it sounds like we need to double check. I'll put it as a priority for maintenance this week. Thanks for letting me know. Peggy Berg, Owner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

From the moment I arrived, I believe the young lady name was Katy, she was very welcoming. Rooms were nice and quiet/clean. What was suppose to be a one night stay turned into three. They made my vacation very relaxing. Breakfast was good as well . I look forward to coming back on my next vacation.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Veda38
As a local resident, I sometimes wonder what brings people to our corner of Atlanta for vacation. Then I found out that our Visitors Bureau runs a special day-long course for hotel staff to teach them about all the things visitors find exciting to do in our community. I'm glad you had a good time, and look forward to welcoming you back to explore again. Katy just received her certificate from the Visitors Bureau, so don't hesitate to ask if you need suggestions. Peggy Berg, Owner
Howell, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I travel a lot for work and pleasure and I've stayed in some pretty ritzy places. I haven't received half of the service from hotels costing 5x more than this one. Even the housekeeping staff made eye contact, smiled, and said hello! The team was helpful and accommodating -- from Isabella, the manager, to Dave, the gentleman who arranged the conference room for my meeting. If you like to feel cared for when you're away from home, this is THE place to be! Thank you, Hampton Inn Northlake!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Make my day! Isabella and Dave both joined our team in 2012 and we are delighted to have them. I'm happy to hear that they took good care of you, and hope we have the opportunity to do so again. Thanks for letting me know. Peggy Berg, Owner
Poconos, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I am currently a guest at the Hampton Inn Northlake and I cannot say enough good things about it. I arrived Saturday Oct. 27, very late around midnight and after having a horrible day and stuck at the airport due to delays caused by Hurricane Sandy preparedness, I was greeted by a friendly smie and welcoming reception at the front desk. The next morning my room was moved to a better suited one due to the fact that I am traveling with a service animal. The young lady at the front desk Sunday morning was so pleasant and helpful. She is an asset to the hotel and deserves praise. From the housekeeping staff to the kind lady at the breakfast area, which is delicious by the way, Hampton Inn Northlake will definitely see more of me during my future travels to Atlanta!

3 Thank dnatal
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
We hosted a special training program for a group of blind business people for several weeks this year. It was a wonderful experience for us and we all learned how to better accommodate service animals and their humans. Glad we made you comfortable and we hope to see you again soon.
Savannah, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We went for a family vacation to Stone Mountain and picked this hotel for it's proximity to the park. It was a good sized room and clean. The breakfast was nice and the staff was very friendly. There was a smell in the hallway on the 4th floor but it wasn't in our room. So, that was good. The a/c didn't work in our room. It got pretty warm at night. Overall, it was a great trip and I would recommend this hotel.

1 Thank Christy D
We know we are in the South and air conditioning is important to us as well as to our guests. If you ever have a problem with an AC unit in our hotel, please let the front desk know, and if that doesn't solve the problem, please ask them to call me personally. We keep extra AC units on property and we have maintenance in house until late at night.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

To Start.. We was blown away by the Marque that Said ( Congratulations to Troy and Claudia on their Wedding) We had 13 rooms for my wedding party, great service from the entire staff, very accommodating, to all of our needs and Friendly as well, they made us feel like we was at our own homes! Enjoyed the food and cleanliness of the rooms. I would like to say that Sandy from the 1st call to here on the availability of rooms I knew I made up my mind as to which Hotel will accommodate My Family, then when I was there Patricia at the desk put the icing on top of the cake with here pleasant smile and her attentiveness to us , even reminded me to write down my Vows for the wedding the next day, a message left by my Fiancé at the time, who was visiting with the family, Wife Now! lol! My Family has indicated the next time there in Atlanta they would like to stay their!! they came from Boston, Providence, Virginia Florida, Vegas and Austin, Tx. I'm in awe, that the Hotel stay went off without a hitch and my Wedding as well! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Best Regards, Troy D.

• 5 of 5 stars
Wishing you many happy anniversaries. Come celebrate with us when you and your wife want a romantic getaway and chance to reminisce.
Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Friendliest Staff, very clean, we have stayed here numerous times and have never been disappointed. Knowledgable staff. very helpful. Great continental breakfast. Recently renovated dining area. happy hour in the evenings.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Welcome back. I'm glad you enjoyed our new lobby. Each Hampton Inn gets to design its own lobby, within standards set by Hilton. We are proud that ours has hand carved panels of Zebrawood and Curly Maple to match our new community table, both hand-built by an Atlanta award-winning craftsman. Come back soon. Peggy Berg, Owner.