New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #22 of 177 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Made My Wedding!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

To Start.. We was blown away by the Marque that Said ( Congratulations to Troy and Claudia on their Wedding) We had 13 rooms for my wedding party, great service from the entire staff, very accommodating, to all of our needs and Friendly as well, they made us feel like we was at our own homes! Enjoyed the food and cleanliness of the rooms. I would like to say that Sandy from the 1st call to here on the availability of rooms I knew I made up my mind as to which Hotel will accommodate My Family, then when I was there Patricia at the desk put the icing on top of the cake with here pleasant smile and her attentiveness to us , even reminded me to write down my Vows for the wedding the next day, a message left by my Fiancé at the time, who was visiting with the family, Wife Now! lol! My Family has indicated the next time there in Atlanta they would like to stay their!! they came from Boston, Providence, Virginia Florida, Vegas and Austin, Tx. I'm in awe, that the Hotel stay went off without a hitch and my Wedding as well! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Best Regards, Troy D.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Wishing you many happy anniversaries. Come celebrate with us when you and your wife want a romantic getaway and chance to reminisce.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Friendliest Staff, very clean, we have stayed here numerous times and have never been disappointed. Knowledgable staff. very helpful. Great continental breakfast. Recently renovated dining area. happy hour in the evenings.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Welcome back. I'm glad you enjoyed our new lobby. Each Hampton Inn gets to design its own lobby, within standards set by Hilton. We are proud that ours has hand carved panels of Zebrawood and Curly Maple to match our new community table, both hand-built by an Atlanta award-winning craftsman. Come back soon. Peggy Berg, Owner.
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I was very pleased with my stay at this location. Everything is very clean, the staff is super friendly and helpful. Some of the great features include free beer and wine in the lobby for two hours and a continental breakfast that rivals some restaurants. Great overall stay.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank DuHast
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, September 15, 2012
Delighted you enjoyed our Guest Reception. Come back and join us again soon. Peggy Berg, Owner
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Facility was convenient to the interstate. Plenty of parking Rooms were clean and comfortable. Towels and bedding seemed newer and were fresh and clean. Decent breakfast. Good value. I will stay there again.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank kcdan36
We are buy some replacement towels and bedding almost every month to make sure that the linens and terry in the guest rooms are always in good condition and clean and fresh. Thanks for noticing. Peggy Berg, Owner.
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Just off the Highway, easy to find. This Hampton was a quick place to stop for 1 night. Clean, friendly staff, good breakfast. For the price, I'll stay here again. Nice evening reception, strong WiFi, in room coffee, paper under the door. The location was great for where I was going. You can pay much more and stay closer to downtown or Mid town, but if you need to be on this side of Atlanta, beat the traffic and sleep here.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
4 Thank joelinda
We're near the intersection of Interstates 285 and 85 so it's easy to get into the City, and to the northeast suburbs. Stop back and visit us again. Peggy Berg, Owner.
Fayetteville, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I frequently visit from NC because of Georgia's great resteraunts, shopping areas, and the fact it's only a 4 hour drive. Every time I've been, my mother and I have stayed here. Yeah, it's only been 3 times but that says a lot by itself. The rooms are clean, the sofabed and bed are both extremely comfortable. Room 512 is the best! I can never hear the other occupants of the hotel, and breakfast is hot and fresh every morning, and each day they mix it up a little. Every time we come we're greeted with friendly attitudes and some of the employees even remember our names! They offer to help with bags, help you carry breakfast back to your room, the whole nine yards. They cater to your needs. Carson is above all our favorite. Last time, right before we left we even got an "We'll miss you!" I left my shirt last time, and they even offered to send it to NC for me, but I'm already on my way back to Atlanta to visit. Unfortunately, this time my family requested we stay with them... I'm going to miss the Hampton Inn!

• Stayed August 2012
4 Thank Aja B
I'll tell Carson you noticed. I really like traveling with my children so I'm always happy when families chose us to be their home-away from home in Atlanta. Bring your Mom back soon. Peggy Berg, Owner
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

If you're okay with the location (it ain't central), then it's a great place for the price. Friendly helpful staff. Pluses include: nice "guest appreciation" hour on some weekdays when you're treated to wine (don't expect a 1996 Rothschild) and snacks, a good complimentary breakfast with a nice seating area, a pool, free parking, clean tasteful rooms, an exercise room and free wifi. Overall a solid Hampton Inn.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Glencie
We installed great new exercise equipment a couple of months ago. Look for some new decoration in the exercise room before year-end to go with the new machines. Peggy Berg, Owner.