We stayed at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead with our children. Overall it was a pleasant stay. Here is the scoop:
- Great Buckhead Location
- Free Shuttle within 2 mile range is dependable and convenient (our longest wait for the car was 15 minutes from the time we called)
- Lobby is very pretty
- Bath is smallish but nice
- Staff is friendly
- Our rate was considerably cheaper than Ritz or Inter Continental in the same neighborhood
- The hotel is not as well maintained as the Ritz or Four Seasons. There were beer bottles by the pool at 9AM, and cigarette butts in the Japanese garden. Our Shower did not drain.
- The concierge was friendly, but not exceptionally knowledgeable.
- Beds do not have particularly grand linens.
Overall, for the price I would stay here again. Everyone is friendly and it is great to leave the car parked and let them drive you to the front door of the mall or dinner. (The Inter Continental has a similar service, is much pricier). If you can find a similar rate at the Inter Continental or Ritz, take it as they are a step above this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt