The last time I stayed at the Grand Hyatt was almost a year ago and I absolutely loved it! Apparantly it has gone downhill since then.
The first room had not been vacuumed since the last guest and the bathroom was so disgusting I didn't want to take my shoes off. I went down to the front desk to ask to be moved and I had to wait for them to talk to the cleaning staff to verify that the floor was not cleaned. Not quite the customer service I expected.
The next room had a cleaner floor but the bathroom was dirty. the corners of the floor looked worse than a public bathroom, the tub had so much dirt, that it took me a while to clean it out myself, the top of the toilet stool had dirt as well. I could tell that they do not thouroughly clean the rooms. Very dissapointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt