Stayed here on a two-night business trip. Got off to a bumpy start. Check-in desk was jammed and way under-staffed. Very disorganized and things didn't seem to be moving at all. Kiosks did not work. When it was FINALLY my turn, was told they did not have any King NS rooms available, even though I'm a Gold member and had reserved weeks in advance. After some haggling, got upgraded to a suite, but took ages to finish process.
Lobby is very nice and chic. Rooms are fine, but nothing special... typical mid-range Hyatt quality. TVs very old. Staff was friendly but not exceptional. Screwed up my wake-up call on first night.
Upon check-out, they had charged me for two gift shop purchases I never made. Had to burn more time at front desk getting them taken off my account.
Bottom line: Decent hotel in great location, but poorly managed and don't expect to be overwhelmed. Also, lots of construction going on around hotel... which was loud all night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt