We arrived late to the hotel on friday evening, but we didn't have to wait long. I booked our room at very cheap rate through hotwire.com ($80).We were even given two complimentary breakfast buffet tickets by the nice ladies at the front desk. To my surprise we ended up on the twenty-second floor in a corner king room with balcony. The room was very spacious and the private balcony was to die for. Everyone was extremely nice from valet to bellhop. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would definitely return. They provided shuttle service to Lenox and Phipps plaza. They also provided the shuttle when my hubby and I went to a popular spot TWIST.
The bed was very comfortable, however the tv was a little outdated, but we didn't watch much of it anyway. We would recommend this hotel to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt