Stayed labor day weekend with wife and two kids. Was a little leery of some of the responses but turned out great. We didn't get the screamin deals that have been posted ($75/nt) - paid $135 which included buffet breakfast for all four, so not too bad. Lobby is very nice, rooms larger than standard and very nice, Pool and bar great, hotel staff exceptional, driver (Joe) very prompt and helpful (Free service to local area restaurants, etc). Only complaint we had was really not the hotel iteself but the surrounding area. The sidewalks were all broken up or non-existent which meant you could not walk anywhere. Theres not much to walk to anyway. Other than that we all agreed (Kids are real hotel critics) that the hotel was excellent. And for the first time scouting around Atlanta- hats off to you. Your city is beautiful and very diverse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Prestigia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt