When I travel, safety is always on my mind. I have heard mixed reviews about the safety of Atlanta, so I decided to stay in Buckhead - which I have heard is one of the nicer areas. This proved to be true, and the Hyatt was in a very nice location, it seemed very safe and we were within driving distance to downtown.
The hotel itself however is OK. It is clean (another one of my top concerns!) However, the parking situation is really not to good. It costs 20 dollars to park across the street, it is not the worst situation ever, but it would be nice if they had their own lot. Also, as a previous reviewer wrote - the bellhops are EXTREMELY pushy and tried to get tips and valet park my car like at least 5 times in 10 min while I was unloading my luggage.
You also have to pay for internet access. It costs 10 dollars per day! And there is no continential breakfast.
The walls are very thin. We could hear EVERYTHING going on in the hallway at night.
If you are looking for a clean, safe hotel I would def. recommend this hotel, but it is rather pricey for the accomodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt