Stayed here for Valentine's weekend. First time staying at this hotel. Usually stay in downtown area not Buckhead. My husband stayed here previously on a business trip and said we should come back.
I am so glad we did. For Atlanta, it was a bargain! The best thing about the hotel is their staff. I was treated like a VIP by every staff person I encountered. I really felt special. I do not think I have ever received such kindly attention from EVERY staff person at the hotel- from front desk, valet, wait staff, room service. Everyone is just lovely. Hotel offers free car service for 2 mile radius of hotel. Nice bonus!
The hotel is elegant, clean and comfortable. The rooms are spacious, decorated nicely, spotless and up to date. The room service is prompt and the menu was varied. The in room refrigerator is roomy enough to place own bottles of water or wine. Our room was very quiet with fantastic views from 4 windows!
We did reserve online a corner kind room. We were first given a room on a lower floor with not such a great view of the city and asked if there was any other rooms available on higher floors and were changed to another room instantly. So ask for 14th floor or higher when reserving and for front view. Also, corner rooms have connecting doors to other room. Wasn't a problem with us even though there were people in the adjacent room. Still very quiet.
The breakfast buffet is worth going to, as the view is of a pretty japanese water garden with huge waterfall. Floor to ceiling windows in the breakfast room. Very nice. Food was varied and good, too. Whether you are a grits eater (like self) or salmon (also like self)- plenty to choose from. Good coffee, too. They serve Starbucks. The hotel bar is directly above overlooking same garden. Decent wine list.
Very relaxing stay. Best place I have stayed in Atlanta and can not beat the price. The staff are worth the stay. If you wish to be pampered, stay here. Only draw back is if you do not have a car would have to pay cab fare to down town Atlanta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt