Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
$92
  • Room Service
$118
2,158 results
All reviewszen gardenonyx barself parkingbeautiful hotelwithin walking distancecorner roomrestaurants and shoppingclub levelroom servicemarta stationmile radiusper daybusiness meetingthe room was nicefitness centerfree shuttleenjoyed my stay
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

First of all, it is located very nicely in Buckhead. Next, it is very nice and you notice it as you come through the lobby, a beautiful lobby indeed. The staff is top notch and ready to help. And the room was very cozy with a cozy bed and nice bathroom. My only gripe is that I feel that bottled water should be a convenience not a $3 a bottle purchase especially when it is ATL's own Dasani, a Coke product. Anyway, great stay in a great location. Enjoy the Grand Hyatt in Buckhead!

Stayed: August 2014
GrandHyattBuckhead, Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you were well looked after by our great staff. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I was looking for a reasonably priced 4 star hotel in Buckhead for a weekend and the Grand Hyatt fit the bill. At $119 per night for a King room, I thought it was a great rate and didn't think I could even find a Courtyard or Hilton Garden any cheaper than that.

Good location and very attentive staff. The doorman, and bell service was attentive and the check in was a breeze as well. I opted for an upgrade to a club level floor and the front desk got me taken care of quickly and professionally. The lounge area is well appointed and the bartenders were knowledgeable and very friendly.

Only disappointment was the club room. It had a limited option for breakfast, and (hot oatmeal vs some type of eggs) and when I arrived for pre-dinner cocktails and snacks, it was pretty cleaned except for a few small pieces of cheese. Also was a little dirty and the wait staff stayed in the backroom during most of my visit.

Room Tip: Higher floors were quiet, and the elevator moves quickly.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank DLSNC
GrandHyattBuckhead, Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we always appreciate hearing our guests thoughts. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay overall and the amenities and staff. We will ensure we follow up on your club comments. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I was surprised at how nice this hotel was, given it's in a (upscale) suburb of Atlanta. Lobby was very beautiful, the reception desk very friendly and accomodating, and the room was spacious and appropriately furnished. Everything was at a higher level than the typical business hotel.

One of the members of my traveling group had status at Hyatt, so we had access to this lounge on 24th floor. It had drinks and appetizers in the evening and breakfast in the morning. Very nice, and better than what I would normally expect from a hotel.

I visited the swimming pool which is outside on the 3rd floor. It was disappointing, just a rectangular pool that wasn't very deep. Usually Grand Hyatts and Resorts have unique designs (mostly to do with boulders) that make them interesting pools, but not this one.

The area the hotel is located (Buckhead) is crowded, noisy and very commercial. That the interior of the hotel and the rooms are very quiet and relaxing speaks well of the hotel, but it is in a crowded neighborhood.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Pedro666

Thank you for sharing your review. We are so glad we surprised you and that you enjoyed our hotel so much. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next business trip.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We are currently staying on the 5th floor for a weekend trip to the city for some Back to School shopping. I must say that we are very disappointed with the quality of our stay. We are charged $22 to park Across the street in a run down parking garage. We had to carry our bags and luggage pretty far because there was not a single bellman in sight. The hotel is apparently under construction and there are some dust-covered makeshift signs leading the way to the front desk. Very confusing I must add. Also, it is currently 11pm and I had to make a call to the front desk about a housekeeper who is cleaning the room across the hall with the door propped open, yelling and cursing on the phone. I was not prepared to explain this foul language to my young daughter. We have the a/c turned down to 65 degrees and it is barely comfortable. Not sure what that is all about. My bedside lamp is not working and I am not sure what was going on above us, but it sounded like a dog breeder was setting up shop, loud barking and trampling. We have stayed in many other hotels in the area, many of which I will greatly refer to colleagues and friends. This hotel, however, is probably the worst one we've ever been to in Atlanta.

Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank Charlinemccray
GrandHyattBuckhead, Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

We are so sorry that you did not enjoy your recent stay, we apologize that your experience was less than it should have been and want to assure you that this is not typical. We will be reaching out to you to follow up in person.
Grainne Mcclain

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

This hotel will truly exceed all of your expectations. The staff is very welcoming and pleasant. Service is superb and the rooms are wonderfully prepared and clean. Room service is available 24 hours a day. On-site there is a health club with an outdoor heated swimming pool, atm, gift shop, and many other amenities. Self-parking is near by and is not a hassle.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ashley B

Thank you for the great endorsement, we are so glad that you enjoyed the hotel and all the wonderful amenities, we hope to welcome you back very soon.