I had a two day meeting in Atlanta and did not really know where to stay. I shopped around and decided on the Hyatt. Good service from the front desk. Room was a little small, but fine for my needs. Used the gym and the pool which are both up to 4 star standards. The Embassy Suites and InterContinental are virtually across the street. Both of those were contenders when I was booking my trip. I would probably go with the best price since you will have access to the same restaurants within walking distance. General area is more upscale than many of the areas of Atlanta that I saw when driving around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Prestigia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt