I was recently at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Atlanta(buckhead) GA with my wife. The location is great as it is walking distance from the Marta train station that can take you around to the most popular tourist attractions.
The hotel is very elegant and is more tailored to couples or business travelers. So if you decide to stay at this resort, you will notice is really not meant for families as it is surrounded by businesses and as mention above, it tailors to those individuals. As a couple though, it is a nice stay for the price, location and service.
The only negative part of this hotel is not having free WI-FI. They will charge you for this service and parking is not free either. You have to pay either $20.00 for self-parking across the building or $36.00 for valet parking.
Outside of the WIFI and parking, it is a great place to say if you are traveling for business or even as a vacation if you are just traveling as a couple Also the price may be considered high end for some so keep that in mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt