This was a good choice for activities in and around Buckhead. The drive to downtown was about 20 to 30 minutes away. The self park rate was $20 a night. Not bad for a city center parking lot. The staff was friendly and helpful. For the few short days we were there we opted out of maid service so I can't rate that service, but everything else was first rate. The room was slightly more spacious than a standard room in other chains. The bed and pillows were quite comfortable. Breakfast in the restaurant was a bit pricey: $50+ for two people but they were very good meals. The door staff was attentive and friendly. If you are going within two miles of the hotel, there is a car to take you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Cancelon, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt