The hotel is upscale, similar to a JW Marriott. The staff were incredibly nice and polite. The rooms are a decent size and have all the amenities you would expect (quality bath products, iHome, desk, lots of plugs, flat screen interactive tv, large windows). The bathrooms are very large for a standard hotel room. The hotel location is very convenient to Marta and just about any kind of shopping and dining you could want. The only negative I have about the hotel is the price of parking - $20 for self-park, $32 for valet. Very steep in my opinion, but this is Buckhead and I guess that is common. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt