My husband and I spent the holidays at this property. The staff was very friendlly and helpful. We were on the 19th floor with a great view of Stone Mountain and downtown Atlanta. On two occasions, the staff compensated us when our television failed and when some nasty child decided to pull the alarm in the wee hours of the morning. We didn't even have to ask for the compensation...reflects the professionalism of the staff. The hotel is within walking distance of great shopping and restaurants. We did celebrate New Year's at the hotel. We purchased tickets to the New Year's Eve Ball...but found out very quickly that this event catered to the twenty-somethings. Rap music so loud you couldn't stay in the Ball room. I will accept responsibilty for this decision, I don't think I did my homework. Only negatives, parking is $20/day and internet is complimentary for only 15 minutes/day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Prestigia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt