I really enjoyed my stay here. Very comfortable bed and rooms. Nice social atmosphere with soft jazz playing, relaxing lounge with nice comfortable decor. Great hotel for romance. Nice exercise room with spa and showers. Exactly what is to be expected at an establishment like this.
Now let's talk about the bad, 1) breakfast. Overpriced and for the amount, it should've been savory and delicious. I'm not exaggerating when I say that the taste was less than average. I had to force myself to eat. We had the buffet and it was $43.20 for two people plus they expect a 22% tip. Ha! Skip it. 2)Self Parking is $17, and for that amont, the building should be connected to the hotel. Be prepared to walk for about 5 - 8 minutes. Also, it seems that you can't get to the waterfall unless you are in the restaurant. Alas, they don't have a whirlpool, but it seems that only a few in Atlanta are sporting whirlpools anyway. Overall, if you stay there, try the AAA rate. We saved a lot, and breakfast was free. I would recommend staying here if you don't mind the parking distance and price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt