“Our go-to spot in ATL”

Quality Inn Northlake
Ranked #110 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We've stayed here a dozen times in the seven years our daughter's been in college/grad school in ATL. Always a clean, affordable, pleasant stay. Easy access whether from I-285 or LaVista through town. Front desk is open 24-hours, which is helpful since we often arrive late! Heartily recommend!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Deanna M
QINorthlake, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

We gratefully acknowledge your comments regarding the Quality Inn Northlake. We will strive to continue giving our guests the best of service and hope to see you at our hotel soon.

Kal Held,

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Northlake

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for a weekend. At $70 a night we couldn't ask for more. We stayed on the third floor with an inside corridor. The room was big with a nice size fridge and microwave. The continental breakfast in the morning was great- waffles, biscuits and gravy and all the other usual muffins and cereal. It did it crowded in there but if we had gone down earlier it probably would have been fine. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank pjcarpe
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This hotel is very conveniently placed near a shopping mall and several commercial outlets.
The staff is very friendly and helpful, the room was nice and well furnished.
The price/quality ratio is very good, I would recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank g834711
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I have enjoyed my stay here at quality inn, here in Atlanta, Georgia. my son and daughter and grandbaby live here. my grandbaby's birthday was yesterday. I looked at other hotels, but really liked where I picked. it is quiet, the service is great and the room was cleaned. the manager, r.d. dhanani was excellent. he needs to be recognized for his service. he is very good. also brandy who worked last night and got off at 11:00pm, was very good and helped me a lot with helping me to keep the noise down, when a group of kids came in late and checked in. she called them to tell them to keep the noise down, and she was on top of it the rest of her shift. I highly recommend and will tell people about this hotel. thank you for making my stay here in
Georgia, less stressed and a happy one as well. when I come back to Atlanta, ga I will stay at the same place. I appreciate the stay and the staff. sarah ford, room 330

Room Tip: try to pick out a room away from traffic, like the other side of the building. also pick a room that...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank 76sarah76
QINorthlake, General Manager at Quality Inn Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Guest:

We appreciate the time you have taken to write about your stay at the Quality Inn Northlake.

It is always nice to hear from guests that were happy with their stay, lauding our staff. We rely on our associates to make our guests feel that this is their "home away from home".

Mo Hamidani

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is an older property. I have stayed there several times visiting family in Atlanta. I need a pet friendly hotel that is reasonably priced or takes my Choice Hotel Points and this is a great option. It's not a Four Star hotel but you don't pay a 4 Star price. The rooms are clean and comfortable. My wife was very pleased with the sparking clean, white, fluffy bedding. Her words! Our room was had two doubles on the first floor. It was small, just the two double beds and a desk chair. There was no room for anything else. You might ask and bet a larger room. I wouldn't know. I would got back.

1  Thank RegularTraveler_13
QINorthlake, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Well, we are a pet friendly hotel and appreciate our guests that bring their pets along.

We do have larger rooms on our business floor which is on the interior but, of course, guests with pets are assigned specific rooms on the outside only.

We are a lower priced hotel and try our best to make our guests' stay convenient and comfortable.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

My daughter's college track team (about 60 kids) stayed overnight the same night we did. The hotel put hospitality baskets in each of their rooms (water, snacks, etc.) What a welcome after a long day with little food! We ate breakfast about 10 minutes after they left the hotel the next morning and they already had everything restocked for the rest of us. Excellent service and so friendly.

1  Thank momruns772

We appreciate your comments. We have special "goodies" for visiting sports teams. We know how important it is for young athletes arriving by bus or van to find something to nibble upon arriving in their rooms.

Kal,

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We satyed again at the Quality Inn, Norhtlake, Alanta GA, Sat. and Sunday, 23 & 24.

We were very pleased with the overall value for the stay. Excellent facitlity, especially in the remodled rooms (suggest you ask for these. The staff is excellent and helpful.

They did something Sunday AM that really impressed me. I called from outside the hotel and askedd to be connected to our room. The person did an outstanting job of security, a model that I'd not expereinced before. They asked who I wanted to talk with, then who was I. Only when I expleained that I wanted to talk to my wife who was in our room, did he connect the call. tHE SECURITY IMPRESSED ME.

We plan to again stay there when we visit our granddaughter and daughter who live in Atlanta.

Dick Metzgar

Room Tip: ASk for one of the remodled room, I think on the 3rd floor.
1  Thank DickMetzgar